7 - Ferran Torres

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly if he continues like this they need to find a way to hustle someone like City hustled us.

Find a buyer and recoup some of the money.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fuck, we just continue to buy worthless players - and this one wasn't cheap, we could have got a lot more quality for that sum. How can you buy a forward or attacking mid for Barca that can't dribble or pass, never mind score? WTF?! Xavi's golden boy my ass, after we ship Torres out we ship Xavi out if he doesn't get a fucking grip on who we buy and how we play. Jesus Christ, a club of our caliber should have at least some decent scouts and people who analyse quality of future transfers and if they'll be a fit. Fuck man, Torres sucks!

FinBarcelonafan

It was Laportas panic buy

I think he wanted Sterling over him but he was not good fit

Xavi needs to call Enrique and ask how he gets more out of Torres.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Relax, he'll be fine. Season is long and his form will improve.

Nah man, you can clearly see he won't be fine - dude can't score, dribble, pass and doesn't have vision and footballing IQ. Xavi is an idiot for bringing him!

Givenchy

Fuck, we just continue to buy worthless players - and this one wasn't cheap, we could have got a lot more quality for that sum. How can you buy a forward or attacking mid for Barca that can't dribble or pass, never mind score? WTF?! Xavi's golden boy my ass, after we ship Torres out we ship Xavi out if he doesn't get a fucking grip on who we buy and how we play. Jesus Christ, a club of our caliber should have at least some decent scouts and people who analyse quality of future transfers and if they'll be a fit. Fuck man, Torres sucks!

Ferran is another of these Griezmann types who don't fit. Doesn't have the pace or dribbling to be a winger, doesn't have the finishing to be a striker, although positioning was one of his strengths. Should of just gone with Adama-Auba-Dembele until the summer and saved the money.

BBZ8800

We bought him because he played under Pep and because he scored 3 goals in one NT friendly.

Playing under Pep and that friendly will probably remain peaks of his career.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're very likely going to invest in a LW in the next 1-2 years. Probably some young talent, but still.

It's this season or never for this bum.

Home of Barca Fans