7 - Ferran Torres

OVI9323

Start to lost hope on him... and i already didn't have a lot.

October will be the month where he'll have to prove himself

JohnN

I think he is the definition of "Generic Player". Nothing special at any aspect of his game. If his wages aren't an issue we could probably keep him, because, even though we look stacked at the wings, the season will be very congested and he might come in handy. The real issue is he can't ever score, which would actually be useful if we ever hit a deadlock.

bastardo

I think its the fact that he?s just generic with no special attributes that is making people extra frustrated. At least with inconsistent players like Dembele, with his attribute you know there?s another level he can reach if he can just work out those inconsistency issues. With ferran, this is.. it.

FinBarcelonafan

I think he is the definition of "Generic Player". Nothing special at any aspect of his game. If his wages aren't an issue we could probably keep him, because, even though we look stacked at the wings, the season will be very congested and he might come in handy. The real issue is he can't ever score, which would actually be useful if we ever hit a deadlock.

Good point. Apparently he took very small salary to join Barca because he spents his time with Luchos daughter.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yeah but still, we paid big money for him and he isn't worth even half. Lol some of you say "sell for 50 million" :lol: who the f will buy him for even 25 :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah but still, we paid big money for him and he isn't worth even half. Lol some of you say "sell for 50 million" :lol: who the f will buy him for even 25 :lol:

City and Barcelona shine on him. Look at City selling their rejects for 30-60 mil... Jesus, Sane and Zingzing money.

Today's world players' caliber of Antony is worth 100 mil. Torres is easily worth 50 mils. He isn't old either or on high wages.

Co0ter

City and Barcelona shine on him. Look at City selling their rejects for 30-60 mil... Jesus, Sane and Zingzing money.

Today's world players' caliber of Antony is worth 100 mil. Torres is easily worth 50 mils. He isn't old either or on high wages.

Torres won't want to leave, and any decent team of his caliber that's willing to buy him for 15-20mil he wont want to join...and any team he wants to join dont want him.

We're stuck with him, especially if he continues where he left off last season, which was gradually becoming worse.

FinBarcelonafan

Torres won't want to leave, and any decent team of his caliber that's willing to buy him for 15-20mil he wont want to join...and any team he wants to join dont want him.

We're stuck with him, especially if he continues where he left off last season, which was gradually becoming worse.

Let's pray for Jerry Mina special World Cup and sell him for hundred million to United.

Home of Barca Fans