7 - Ferran Torres

feggydinho

I think he's a solid addition to the squad, and there's no pressure on him again as Lewa always scores so he and Fati can freely battle for the lw when we're not playing tough opponents cause it seems Raphinha and Dembele are our wingers for tough opponents for noe

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had a good game.

What do you guys think was the message to Torres from Xavi? (Torre gave note to Torres)

Was wondering about that too. What was the need for note while game was won anyway. Xavi must really like Ferran and wants him to make it more than anyone else.

OVI9323

[tw][/tw]
FcFJgC9WIAED1eE

What could be written??

Messi983

It was a message from his GF. You've scored on the pitch, you better score at home too or I'll dump you.

Seriously though, great goal, hope it will improve his confidence. Still believe he'll become a very important player for the team.

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe he was supposed to be the striker. Lewa and Depay seemed to have free role.

Xavi: "The piece of paper? Sometimes you make a quick change and you don't have time to explain what you want, it has been a matter of strategy, set pieces, who takes them?"

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
"Hi Ferran. Pretend, this paper contains something substantial. I just wanted my own coach-gives-paper moment."

Home of Barca Fans