7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Griezmann actually scored some goals and made some assists, at least.

He actually did while being one of the most frustrating players I'd have to watch - now multiply that frustration with about 3 or 4 when I have to watch Torres... It's a fucking joke how shit he is and we paid 65M for him :banghead: I thought we were in deep shit economically and yet we pull stunts like this - we buy a fucking donkey for a forward that can't dribble, can't shoot, can't control the ball in the box (or outside it, without any pressure) and has overall low football IQ. I'd actually put BraitGoat in before Torres in the pecking order lol...

Wizzbar

New signing
He actually did while being one of the most frustrating players I'd have to watch - now multiply that frustration with about 3 or 4 when I have to watch Torres... It's a fucking joke how shit he is and we paid 65M for him :banghead: I thought we were in deep shit economically and yet we pull stunts like this - we buy a fucking donkey for a forward that can't dribble, can't shoot, can't control the ball in the box (or outside it, without any pressure) and has overall low football IQ. I'd actually put BraitGoat in before Torres in the pecking order lol...

Well said man, no need to add anything

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No worries, he gets into good positions.

Never mind he has no pace, dribbling, technique, finishing or anything needed.

Thanx pep.

Sooke

No worries, he gets into good positions.

Never mind he has no pace, dribbling, technique, finishing or anything needed.

Thanx pep.

That is 200% true. Pep was very happy to see this piece of garbage leaving his club and for that much money. I don't care what other may say, but this guy is our WORST EVER signing. That is my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans