7 - Ferran Torres

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe off topic, but why does Dembele gets a pass on the 'biggest Barca flop' list?
The man has delivered shit for us and we won more with Griezmann or even Coutinho in the team. Half a year of staying fit plus some good crosses have turned in to a fan favourite?

Dembele is our best winger. Why should we complain?

Barcilliant

This guy will soon be back at Valencia or Betis. I thought he had potential but he's just too soft both mentally and physically. I wouldn't mind sending him to a German club like Dortmund or Leipzig. Maybe he can sort out his physical and mental condition.
The problem with Xavi is that he just isn't that smart. He may be a good man manager but tactically he's too green and he seems too enamoured with Spanish players.

malvolio

Coz Dembele was a free transfer.

Riiight, forgot about Alemany/Laporta magic accounting.

Best winger for current Barca is like saying a fat mess of a wife is best because that's all you got. Even though your previous wife was prime Pamela Anderson.

FinBarcelonafan

Does he deserve international duty over Fati?

If he wasn't banging Luchos daughter..

Just saying. Ansu has better stats and done better this season.

Overall Torres has done very well for Spain. Probably plays big part and the daughter.

Last edited:

Sooke

Does he deserve international duty over Fati?

If he wasn't banging Luchos daughter..

Just saying. Ansu has better stats and done better this season.

Overall Torres has done very well for Spain. Probably plays big part and the daughter.

That Lucho's daughter is the reason he is still in the national team. If I am the coach, I will let him carry the ball bags and water containers.

Andresito

Staff member
You don't solely pick players for national duty purely based off of form. There are some players you have hope for will do well in the future and that need the time to build their form up. Lucho knows Ferran and believes he can be crucial in the WC, nothing wrong with him being called up. Would be different if he was a player with 0 caps. But he already played 28 games and scored 13 goals under Lucho.

Messi983

Yep, he usually does well for Spain. Hopefully he can score a few goals there and then bring a good form back to the club.

Home of Barca Fans