7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Completely off topic, but how do you know Baltazar? :study: Are you from Sweden?

Yeah from Sweden, but they aired it in Sweden when I was a kid and I loved it lol - trippy af when you think back haha. But yeah I'm born in Poland, but moved to Sweden when I was 3 years old...

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Depending on this guy to overturn a score is like depending on ovulation cycle for pregnancy control while fucking every day.

Givenchy

I won't shit on HIM as it's not an easy situation being brought on 2-0 down in Allianz but Xavi needs to get his head out his fucking ass. He pretty much killed any slim chances of a comeback subbing this guy on and then Dembele coming off. Should of been Ansu for Raph, Lewa-Dembouz stay on

JohnN

I won't shit on HIM as it's not an easy situation being brought on 2-0 down in Allianz but Xavi needs to get his head out his fucking ass. He pretty much killed any slim chances of a comeback subbing this guy on and then Dembele coming off. Should of been Ansu for Raph, Lewa-Dembouz stay on

I get where you are coming from but it was just not our night and there were really slim chances of a comeback and players were gassed.
Feran wasn't half bad anyway, he was better than most of his previous games. Lewa could have been subbed based on performance because he dropped a 3/10, but that would destroy his confidence.

Porque

you-can-see-weasel-penis-in-the-suicide-squad.webp

Sooke

No it isn't. For Griezmann we've paid 120M, and I see Ferran as his reincarnation. Griezmann and Coutinho are and will be for a long time the our worst transfers.

Money ways, I agree with you. But as a quality, I don't. Griezman and Coutinho have some quality and they have showed it in their previous clubs before coming to Barcelona. Both of them are playing better these days. Ferran in the other hand has never reached their level, not in Valencia, not in Manchester and not in Barcelona. I can't believe Lucho is calling him in the national team. That is a shame for Spain as a football country.

malvolio

Maybe off topic, but why does Dembele gets a pass on the 'biggest Barca flop' list?
The man has delivered shit for us and we won more with Griezmann or even Coutinho in the team. Half a year of staying fit plus some good crosses have turned in to a fan favourite?

Home of Barca Fans