7 - Ferran Torres

Jay Jay

That is 200% true. Pep was very happy to see this piece of garbage leaving his club and for that much money. I don't care what other may say, but this guy is our WORST EVER signing. That is my opinion.

No it isn't. For Griezmann we've paid 120M, and I see Ferran as his reincarnation. Griezmann and Coutinho are and will be for a long time the our worst transfers.

Devils

Griezmann and Coutinho at least performed to elite level standards prior to their moves to Barca. Not saying they warranted their price tag but at least they were top players before they moved to Barca.

This guy is just terrible. It's impossible for him to be a elite winger. How can a player be a top winger when they have no pace/acceleration, dribbling, passing or finishing?

How can this not be evident when scouting him?

jamrock

I really hate is face, I loweded my expections to being a Pedro type player for us, which granted is still a hell of a high level, but still not elite and he's failing to live up to even that.

L for Laporta & Xavi.

He just seems so lifeless & soulless on the pitch, seems very mentally fragile, all the new competition for places is making him break instead of pushing him to be better.

Fati playing at 50% is better than him.

ajnotkeith

It's weird that he's a regular in the Spain setup and played in a Pep team because his technique isn't very good.

It lets him down a lot, especially in shooting. He's always miscontrolling balls into the box or falling off balance as he strikes shots. And is probably the reason why he can't dribble/1v1 because he can't control the ball that well.

He's actually pretty fast and good physically. But some facets of his technique are so poor that he can't show what he's actually good at.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Griezmann and Coutinho at least performed to elite level standards prior to their moves to Barca. Not saying they warranted their price tag but at least they were top players before they moved to Barca.

This guy is just terrible. It's impossible for him to be a elite winger. How can a player be a top winger when they have no pace/acceleration, dribbling, passing or finishing?

Its a fucking mystery lol... exactly what I've been saying about Griezmann and Cou, at least Cou I thought would be a direct fit and that he will perform well because of how he performed prior to joining us. Griezmann I was always sceptical about, imho he was not a good fit for us - but at least he scored here and there and was useful drawing defenders and also had some assists. But Torres was shit before he joined us and we paid 65M for him? Wtf?!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's weird that he's a regular in the Spain setup and played in a Pep team because his technique isn't very good.

It lets him down a lot, especially in shooting. He's always miscontrolling balls into the box or falling off balance as he strikes shots. And is probably the reason why he can't dribble/1v1 because he can't control the ball that well.

He's actually pretty fast and good physically. But some facets of his technique are so poor that he can't show what he's actually good at.

He's fast? In what situation is he fast? Probably only fast to collect his paycheck, other than that he looks mostly confused and out of place...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I really hate is face, I loweded my expections to being a Pedro type player for us, which granted is still a hell of a high level, but still not elite and he's failing to live up to even that.

L for Laporta & Xavi.

He just seems so lifeless & soulless on the pitch, seems very mentally fragile, all the new competition for places is making him break instead of pushing him to be better.

Fati playing at 50% is better than him.

And that's fucking strange since no matter the competition he still gets the benefit of the doubt and gets to start even though everybody and their mother knows he doesn't deserve it - what will happen when we play him as much as he 'deserves'? We might as well just write him of straight away as a huge L, I don't see him anyway near Barca level ever.

Jadentheman

But..but. the YouTube Valencia highlights....

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Coutinho was not a top player, he just had a purple patch of just over a year for a mediocre Liverpool side at the time.
Can't believe how many people overrated that fucking flop before he joined.

Home of Barca Fans