7 - Ferran Torres

Masetro10

Every forward not named Lewa is in their own head because of the 60 min subs every game.

Also all of them combined have the same amount of goals as Lewa. Ferran and Dembele should be starters for awhile though. They offer the most overall. Xavi needs to give a full game every now and then.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Every forward not named Lewa is in their own head because of the 60 min subs every game.

Also all of them combined have the same amount of goals as Lewa. Ferran and Dembele should be starters for awhile though. They offer the most overall. Xavi needs to give a full game every now and then.

Lewa being the oldest of all should be rotated more often with Ansu or Ferran at CF.

feggydinho

Some of the forwards would eventually leave for more playing time.

Devils

How does a player get as much as space and chances as this guy did against atrocious opposition and still manage to come out looking like a complete donkey?

It's actually mind boggling.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sometimes he seems so promising. I think we bought him too "early". I could see him becoming a top player in 2-3 years. My prediction is that he will run out of chances here, be sold for 20-30m and then become a great player somewhere else

Home of Barca Fans