7 - Ferran Torres

Zidane82

You guys are crazy

He is just showing a few signs of increasing confidence but you would rather he carried on failing so you can abuse him relentlessly

Barcilliant

I see him as a pure CF in the future. Pace, dribbling,passing all very limited. Whether he stays here or goes to another club his future is not as a winger.

vuji_31

I can't belive we xavi payed 60mil for this idiot.

His knowledge was showed when he was running with ball like amateur player where the ball was 5meters in front of him.

I hope so Xavi will not fuck up everything with another limited players in 2023.

JohnN

Solid EL level player so just right for our team. We can't buy superstars anymore (good thing) so until we get better he should be ok.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ferran Torres: "It's true that I have gone through a more difficult time, but I have put myself in the hands of professionals and I'm very well. People don't realize that soccer is a sport in which you are subjected to a lot of pressure." [via sport]

Seems like he went to a sport psychologist after being so down in the first weeks of the season. The improvement in confidence was very noticeable

Home of Barca Fans