7 - Ferran Torres

iniestaGOAT

Lewa is 35. We can build our team with 35 yo superstars if that is your wish. Marcelo went to Greece ex, we could snatch him. Many others available. I wonder why.

Wtf are you taking about who tf is Marcelo

And how is someone I never heard of a superstar

Get a grip

CatalinR10

Ferran Torres: "It's true that I have gone through a more difficult time, but I have put myself in the hands of professionals and I'm very well. People don't realize that soccer is a sport in which you are subjected to a lot of pressure." [via sport]

Seems like he went to a sport psychologist after being so down in the first weeks of the season. The improvement in confidence was very noticeable

That's great , maybe next he can go to someone who will teach him how to be a football player.

JohnN

Are you drunk

Marcelo never been a superstar.

Stop comparing signini lewandowski to signing Marcelo

Five Champions League titles, four Club World Cups, three European Super Cups, six LaLiga titles, two Copa del Rey trophies and five Spanish Super Cups.

Enough said. You have missed the initial point with this pointless debate.

iniestaGOAT

Five Champions League titles, four Club World Cups, three European Super Cups, six LaLiga titles, two Copa del Rey trophies and five Spanish Super Cups.

Enough said. You have missed the initial point with this pointless debate.

That does not make you a superstar

JohnN

That does not make you a superstar

One of the best Brazilian lb with so many achievements is considered by most a superstar player. But I insist, this debate has nothing to do with the initial point which is that we can't build a team around such old players even if they were great.

iniestaGOAT

One of the best Brazilian lb with so many achievements is considered by most a superstar player. But I insist, this debate has nothing to do with the initial point which is that we can't build a team around such old players even if they were great.

We can't build a league winning team around Marcelo cause he ain't no superstar

We can around lewandowski and we already have and will win the league

Co0ter

We havent already won the league, that's outrageous even for you.

Marcelo is one of the best LBs of all time. He should be considered a superstar, he's just not shiny like strikers are. We didn't build the team around Alves, but he was definitely a superstar.

Home of Barca Fans