7 - Ferran Torres

M3ls

Опять же... нет, а Бускетс в прошлом сезоне был на большем, чем KDB, если хотите пойти по этому пути.

В прошлом сезоне FDJ постоянно брал верх над Модричем

Busquets is the benchmark against which all the best defensive midfielders in the world are measured. Who the hell are you comparing?

Ask Casemero and Rodri which player do they study the most?

I hope you joked about Modric. Even 36-year-old Modric De Jong is no match. He is nothing compared to a Croatian.

JamDav1982

Busquets is the benchmark against which all the best defensive midfielders in the world are measured. Who the hell are you comparing?

I hope you joked about Modric. Even 36-year-old Modric De Jong is no match. He is nothing compared to a Croatian.

Busquets was done years ago... couldnt care less who players 'study' at their peak.

Irrelevant.

FDJ far higher level in recent seasons.

FDJ bosses Modric in Barca v Real games recently. Not even close.

Rodri far better than Busi in recent years also..whether he 'studied' him or not.

M3ls

False... Busquets was on more than FDJ last season and FDJ gets less than likes of Lewa when take into consideration what earns across each season.

Fake news... FDJ was Barcas best mid since arrived and voted player of year in 2nd season... was by far best midfielder when Barca had run of form under Xavi in first season also.

If you cant see what he brings then thats on you.

FDJ is exact opposite of a 'headless chicken'.
If you were not a fool who does not understand anything in football, but understands tactical nuances, then you would understand why he played his game like a headless chicken running around.

It's hard for me to talk to people who understand football at the level of an average fan.

JamDav1982

If you were not a fool who does not understand anything in football, but understands tactical nuances, then you would understand why he played his game like a headless chicken running around.

It's hard for me to talk to people who understand football at the level of an average fan.

Nah you dont have a clue clearly.

FDJ top player and shows it.

Keep the ignorance. Suits you.

Co0ter

All the best teams studied him real good. It's why he was targeted and exposed in almost all our embarrassing defeats. Hell, if I was on the other team I'd love him too.

M3ls

Нет, ты явно не имеешь понятия.

Топовый игрок FDJ и это показывает.
In your wet fantasies

I'm waiting for you to list the 5 games that De Jong played at the highest level against top teams in these 4 years. I'll give you one minute.

JamDav1982

In your wet fantasies

I'm waiting for you to list the 5 games that De Jong played at the highest level against top teams in these 4 years. I'll give you one minute.

Literally just told you x3 from this season that FDJ dominated Real and was class in many more.

Do better.

Clueless.

FDJ... player of year in 2nd season and best mid since arrived.

M3ls

All the best teams studied him really good. It's why he was targeted and exposed in almost all our embarrassing defeats. He'll, if I was on the other team I'd love him too.
In today's football, you will always be exposed when you have a player on your team who runs less than 3 km without the ball.

jamrock

What is he good at? What does he bring to the team? Three years in a row he ran on the field like a headless chicken and only this season he showed a more or less good level, but far from such that he receives as much as De Bruyne.
He's great a carrying the ball and linking the Midfield and final 3rd doing that, he carries it at bit too much and should pass more, but that's his best quality and when on form he's great at it, he also covers a lot of ground which is something you need from a box to box player.

Put him in a double pivot system like we did during the 2nd half of the season, you get some good performances out of him, nothing world changing because he's just not that level of player, but in the correct system his Link up play through carrying the ball is valuable.

He's a good player, can't argue against that, just not a world class or extraordinary one, which is what you should be for 80m so from that prospective I agree with you.

M3ls

Nah an imbecile can work out what those games are.

Try it.

De Jong is such a great player that you stupid headless chicken can't give me specific 5 matches against top teams, where De Jong showed the highest class?

Go wash your ass and go to bed. You screwed up.

JamDav1982

De Jong is such a great player that you stupid headless chicken can't give me specific 5 matches against top teams, where De Jong showed the highest class?

Go wash your ass and go to bed. You screwed up.

False.

You have no clue what games even being referred to.

Do better.

FDJ is world class.

M3ls

He's great a carrying the ball and linking the Midfield and final 3rd doing that, he carries it at bit too much and should pass more, but that's his best quality and when on form he's great at it, he also covers a lot of ground which is something you need from a box to box player.

Put him in a double pivot system like we did during the 2nd half of the season, you get some good performances out of him, nothing world changing because he's just not that level of player, but in the correct system his Link up play through carrying the ball is valuable.

He's a good player, can't argue against that, just not a world class or extraordinary one, which is what you should be for 80m so from that prospective I agree with you.

His only cool skill is progressive runs between the lines, when he drops into the position of the third (most often left) defender and begins to break the pressure with his run between the lines. All. And that's all he has. But then he does not know and does not know how to do anything at a high level.

Home of Barca Fans