7 - Ferran Torres

Messigician

I don't believe anything. Except that there are probably talks about Ferran and he probably would like to come back to Spain. That's it.

And yeah I'm pissed off coz I care about this club

I had to watch Laporta's socio assembly and see the DELUSIONAL BS he is preaching to the masses

The man has BUDGETED AND FORECASTED our revenue to include reaching the quarter finals of the champions league EVEN IF EUROPA IS WON WE ARE NOWHERE NEAR MAKING UO THE DIFFERENCE

And the fool is talking about signing sterling or torres
Fools

Mateka

One thing appears to be factual:

Barcelona have not been put off by the many hurdles in the way of completing their transfer business though, and their CEO and sporting director were at City's training ground on Friday on business.MEN

Messigician

Regardless of the bs you believe

We have no room for his salary

No one is buying our deadweight

No signing can happen except maybe Iniesta

Peace

serghei

One thing I don't like is dealing with these fecked-up clubs for which 50m is pocket change for some megarich sheik to buy a new painting or something. We should get ahead of those clubs and find our own Ferran Torres for 20m.

Why weren't we in for this guy with 1 year left when at Valencia, that's the question likes of Messigician should ask themselves, instead of posting how Bartomeu was a great president :lol:.

This antiquated version of Laporta is still twice the president Bartomeu ever was.

Last edited:

Messigician

One thing I don't like is dealing with these fecked-up clubs for which 50m is pocket change for some megarich sheik to buy a new painting or something. We should get ahead of those clubs and find our own Ferran Torres for 20m.

Why weren't we in for this guy with 1 year left when at Valencia, that's the question likes of Messigician should ask themselves, instead of posting how Bartomeu is a great president :lol:.

Torres and Laporte before him were up for the taking

But these dogshit scouts at Barca let foreign clubs pay their release clauses on the cheap.

Messigician

Why weren't we in for this guy with 1 year left when at Valencia, that's the question likes of Messigician should ask themselves, instead of posting how Bartomeu was a great president :lol:.

Bartomeu signed Pedri, Araujo, Fati, essentially Garcia

What the fuck has Laporta done

Washed up Aguero
Lost Messi
Lost Greizmann
Shitty Depay (also Barto signing)
Shitty LDJ
Probably loses Dembele on a free
need I go on?

ajnotkeith

The club needs to start looking for hidden gems/diamonds in the rough from lower leagues rather than aiming for players from top clubs that they'll never be able to get/super hyped prospects.

The Spanish Segunda is an incredibly strong 2nd division, up there with the Championship and way ahead of Ligue 2/Bundesliga 2/Serie B etc. We should scout more in domestic football and look for the next Pedris.

serghei

Bartomeu signed Pedri, Araujo, Fati, essentially Garcia

What the fuck has Laporta done

Washed up Aguero
Lost Messi
Lost Greizmann
Shitty Depay (also Barto signing)
Shitty LDJ
Probably loses Dembele on a free
need I go on?

You really want to analyze the transfers of Bartomeu? :lol: Like Downey Jr. said, never go full retard. It's bad for business, even trolling business.

Nucky

Torres seems like a much better option than than Sterling.. But I highly doubt Barca can pull this off considiring the financial problems.. At the end Barca will sign Cavani on loan since Aguero will probably retire because of heart problems..

Home of Barca Fans