7 - Ferran Torres

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Look at the bright side. A complete player that has no weak points :lol:.

Seriously, he's young, talented, will grow with the team. Too bad we didn't get him from Valencia and had to overpay.

The transfer fee is the problem, if you pay so much for him you expect more but yeah he is young so lets see

Bobo32

I think BBZ has said it once, he looks above average in every aspect. There is no aspect (dribbling, finishing, passing) where you can say he is very good there.

This was the way Raul was always described.
Some prefer someone like Traore who are very good in one area (speed) and also possess nice biccs, but I don't.

feggydinho

My biggest worry about him is that he's not fast and can't dribble past his marker most of the time so he resorts to back passes.

I like his movement and think that he will eventually sort out his finishing, which will be good...but his lack of speed and dribbling kind of limits his involvement during play on the wing.

I feel like he will become a player like Alexis Sanchez was for us. Will score and assist, but also frustrating a lot of the time.

Sanchez was levels above him, our squad then was just too good back then.

JohnN

He gets into the right positions often. Attempts some shots from positions where he should be passing. Only issue is his shambolic finishing.
If he works on that he should be enough for us currently, since we are building on collective effort and not individual brilliance.

Zidane82

He gets into the right positions often. Attempts some shots from positions where he should be passing. Only issue is his shambolic finishing.
If he works on that he should be enough for us currently, since we are building on collective effort and not individual brilliance.

He scored 16 goals in 43 games playing two positions wing / CF .

So over one goal every 2.7 games aint bad for a youngster not being played as a full time CF

cro-man

Xavi: Ferran is the one who has surprised me the most. I think he’s spectacular

Is this his signing or why is he so obsessed with him? He is so far away as it can be of being spectacular. A winger (or whatever he is ) who is slow cant dribble and cant score.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi: Ferran is the one who has surprised me the most. I think he’s spectacular

Is this his signing or why is he so obsessed with him? He is so far away as it can be of being spectacular. A winger (or whatever he is ) who is slow cant dribble and cant score.

xavi is doing nonsense praises like pep :lol:

omidferoz

Don't get the criteisem that he get. He is so good at finding the right position. His hold up play, passing and combination with teammates is world apart compared to dembele. Will pick him any day of the week over dembele. The only downside is his finishing, shooting and strength. If he improves those things we have a David Villa in our team again.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi: Ferran is the one who has surprised me the most. I think he?s spectacular

That's why you need to watch the games. He's been brilliant.

Zidane82

Xavi: "The one who surprised me the most is Ferran Torres, he is spectacular. A player from another level. A wonderful footballer."

Home of Barca Fans