7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Lomar1o

I think calling him inconsistent at this point is unfair. He was fantastic alongside Suarez last season. He won Liverpool's player of the month for December and January and is doing very well this month. He struggled earlier in the season because Rodgers was desperate to shoehorn his overpriced signings all at once and his system was a mess.

+1

L

linetty

Magnificent performance, the absolutely beauty of a goal being just an icing on the cake.

EdmondDantes

I just saw Mostar's "Coutinho v Manchester City" compilation; lost for words man. No player in the Premier League plays with that much swagger. He's been like that since November now.

CuleLife4Life

Was this posted already?
TaraZ04.jpg

I know it's the fashionable thing to say nowadays, but I do believe that Coutinho is more important to Liverpool than Sterling

CuleLife4Life

I know it's the fashionable thing to say nowadays, but I do believe that Coutinho is more important to Liverpool than Sterling

I wouldn't call it fashionable. Its true. Anyone who watches Sterling knows he has had an average season. The transfer rumors and fees being thrown around are all for his potential not for what he can do now. Coutinho just needs to keep his head down and continue working hard. He is still only 22 as well and should have big teams knocking on his door in a few seasons. He just needs to work on a few things like being more consistent, better finishing, etc.

SwiftGuyver

Coutinho isn't the only player currently more important than Sterling to Liverpool. Henderson, Sturridge, Škrtel & Can are as well.

Ibe is a bigger talent and will be a better player as well IMO.

BenRobbins

Bollocks. Coutinho was shite at the start of the season. Pool fans were berating him saying he needs to step up and influence the game more and develop more consistency. He has only just starting turning up in the last few months and even the last few games he has done bugger all ( united and arsenal). Sterling was a one man team from august-January. People obviously haven't watched liverpool the whole season if they think this.

BenRobbins

Funny how sterling isn't that good to liverpool fans now and Ibe is a bigger talent :lol::lol: Ibe is 2 years older than him and played like 4 games or something. Before December and the whole of last year Sterling was apparently the biggest young talent in the world to some and now he wants to leave to a better team he isn't all that.

Home of Barca Fans