7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

SwiftGuyver

Funny how sterling isn't that good to liverpool fans now and Ibe is a bigger talent :lol::lol: Ibe is 2 years older than him and played like 4 games or something. Before December and the whole of last year Sterling was apparently the biggest young talent in the world to some and now he wants to leave to a better team he isn't all that.

Ibe is actually a year younger than Sterling not 2 years older.

Lomar1o

another masterclass against newcastle

edit: no comments on his game? no wonder. and then people come here and call him inconsistent.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well as a whole he is, but he's capable of some damn good games too. I he was consistenty brilliant he'd be talked about a lot more.

Truthist

Well consistency often comes with experience but I believe he has been very consistent in 2015.

The thing with Coutinho is he is not an obvious hero so to speak, he is humble, quiet and stays out of the limelight.

He is a class act though and has a footballing that you cannot coach.

DrPepper

Özil and Mata are called "world class players" despite both being more inconsistent than Coutinho in the past two seasons. I don't see a problem.

JamDav1982

To be fair he wasnt great in 4/5 matches before the Blackburn FA Cup game so not sure how good games against Blakburn and Newcastle after a poor few week prove he is consistent.

Mata and Ozil have both been consistently better than him the last few months and against better teams.

Good player though.

EdmondDantes

Coutinho has been picking up Liverpool's Player of the Month awards since November. Meaning since then he's been playing at a very high level, with the odd quiet game. I wonder what he would be like with better players considering how he combined excellently with Suarez. If there's anyone at Liverpool who merits a step up, it's him.

However it's best for him to stay where he is, he's only 22 and there's plenty of time to make that move.

BrazilFan

Coutinho also lacks the stats to be constantly talk about. He has been performing better since the new year. He need to establish himself as far as the NT goes.

DinhoR10

I rather him stay at liverpool and bring out his talent. When I started watching him while he was at inter I knew he was going to be special. I honestly think he has the talent to keep liverpool in the top 4 if they can give him a proper support cast. I expect him to be starting for Brazil in 3 years time.

Özil and Mata are called "world class players" despite both being more inconsistent than Coutinho in the past two seasons. I don't see a problem.

Mata inconsistent this year? Sure, he wasn't productive when he was left on the bench, so I see what you mean :lucho:

I rather him stay at liverpool and bring out his talent. When I started watching him while he was at inter I knew he was going to be special. I honestly think he has the talent to keep liverpool in the top 4 if they can give him a proper support cast. I expect him to be starting for Brazil in 3 years time.

I honestly hope he's the one to lead them to an EPL title

J

Jamie Cal

He's been outstanding this year. Would have him here in a heartbeat, especially since Liverpool probably won't get top 4.

CuleLife4Life

Good game from him. Liverpool are garbage though. Hopefully he has a consistently great next season and we can buy him as a replacement for Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans