7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Much2soon

Feel like we could get a few players not far off for much less. Coutinho imo is world class and I also can't seem getting much better.

Ritchie

Who cares in the end? Net overspend will be bigger, but we would get fantastic RB, Iniesta replacement and 20yr old Neymar replacement.

Next summer get rid of few MFs (if we cant get rid of them now) and buy controller type of MF and we are good to go. Perhaps looking at 9 as well given Suarez form...

That's exactly what we need to do after sleepwalking for years. The frustration is Neymar was the one star we had who was still to enter his prime, whereas most of ours are past theirs. If it was Suarez it'd be great business.

If we can get Coutinho this year then there's less we need to do next year. We'll need a Masch replacement at centre back and a midfield controller to complete midfield with Busquets and Coutinho. Then the year after we could replace Suarez with Dybala or someone. We've got ourselves into a position where we need to replace an over 30 each year with a younger player without a big quality drop. That's one reason why the Paulinho signing was pathetic. If we go out and sign Di Maria instead of Coutinho then that just makes the problem even worse.

Zuti

Even if all the Liverpool media seems to be very confident that he is going nowhere, I still feel there is a chance of him coming. We need to make a very good final offer, and Coutinho needs to make one final push himself.

el mag

There's been some rumors about a meeting between Coutinho and LFC being held today. Does anyone know something more about that?

cro-man

I remember the change in liverpool speeches after they were so sure about coutinho doesnt have in mind to leave them. Yeah he handed for transfer request but liverpool is going the same path as psg. He isnt showing commitment to his club so far either. I guess he is pissed. Lets see how long it will take till he does the verratti or maybe he wont say anything and just pretend as nothing happend:lol:

Last edited:

gr98

"At this hour emissaries of Barcelona are negotiating with Liverpool by COUTINHO (120M + variables)" (Onda Cero via Alfredo Martinez)
[tw]901438938199543808[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans