7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Mesimenia

I'm 99% sure that Coutinho will be barca player until closing the transfer window.
Loserpool negotiates with Bayern about Renato Sanchez. The have to act faster.
I am 100% sure Coutinho will be Liverpool player on 1st September. we have better chance next season. you can bet on this. I have gone through all Liverpool based Newspapers and Journalists. they are absolutely confident that he will stay. we should rather make a alternative plan if it's not done. we shouldn't put our marbles in one basket.

blaugrana1987

Sport says Liverpool entourage confirmed meeting went well with Liverpool and they are willing to sell. They may be lying but at least its not their usual shit.

Liverpool mouthpieces keeping it quite is also encouraging.

blaugrana1987

EXCLUSIVE: Philippe Coutinho to stay at Liverpool – He wants to join Barcelona next summer

8 hrs ago

Kop boss Jurgen Klopp has been adamant the Brazilian will not be sold in this transfer window – despite Barca being prepared to pay £120m.
Coutinho, 25, understands and respects that decision and is now concentrating on getting fit after a back problem and doing his best for Liverpool this season.
It is understood, though, that the Brazilian would still be open to his dream move to Barcelona next summer.
He hopes Liverpool would be more inclined to release him then, as the Anfield club would also have had more time to line up a replacement if they accepted the forward could be leaving next summer.

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/excl...ool-he-wants-to-join-barcelona-next-summer-2/

that is it then.
Lol "getting fit after back problems". What are they drinking in Liverpol? Those never existed

Mesimenia

From Guillem Balague:

Liverpool have no intention of selling Coutinho to Barcelona

The Catalan club are set to make yet another offer for the Liverpool player but the answer from the English side will be the same: Coutinho is not for sale.

Liverpool are not going to sell Philippe Coutinho. That's the message that was conveyed to the player himself when he met with the club, shortly before an angry Coutinho handed in a transfer request. It's also what Barcelona have been told on each of the three occasions that the Anfield outfit have received offers from Los Azulgranas, and rejected them inside 45 minutes. A fourth approach is expected from Barça, but it is to be met with the same response: Coutinho is not for sale - and don't come back with a fifth bid.

Liverpool have at no point sat down to negotiate with Barcelona; there hasn't been a single meeting with the LaLiga club. They have never named a price for the player, or asked for more money. At no stage have they been open to the possibility of a Coutinho exit. And it's not a question of pride. Or money.

Tepid water

I'm 99% sure that Coutinho will be barca player until closing the transfer window.
Loserpool negotiates with Bayern about Renato Sanchez. The have to act faster.

The sources linking Sanchez to Liverpool are very poor. You must also remember that Liverpool still need to sign a midfielder as they have sold two in the summer.

Don't get your hopes up on this story.

Tepid water

EXCLUSIVE: Philippe Coutinho to stay at Liverpool – He wants to join Barcelona next summer

8 hrs ago

Kop boss Jurgen Klopp has been adamant the Brazilian will not be sold in this transfer window – despite Barca being prepared to pay £120m.
Coutinho, 25, understands and respects that decision and is now concentrating on getting fit after a back problem and doing his best for Liverpool this season.
It is understood, though, that the Brazilian would still be open to his dream move to Barcelona next summer.
He hopes Liverpool would be more inclined to release him then, as the Anfield club would also have had more time to line up a replacement if they accepted the forward could be leaving next summer.

http://www.liverpoolfcnews.net/excl...ool-he-wants-to-join-barcelona-next-summer-2/

that is it then.

This story is rubbish

BigBarcaBoy

Sport says Liverpool entourage confirmed meeting went well with Liverpool and they are willing to sell. They may be lying but at least its not their usual shit.

Liverpool mouthpieces keeping it quite is also encouraging.
Apart say the liverpool echo saying there is no chance of a deal

ronniecro

if they didn't agreed to sell him by now i don't see why would they want to sell 4 days before the end of transfer window

Neeraj

The cost of making us wait a season should hit them; but it won't, because other teams will still offer what we're offering now (especially if he has a good season), and though he may not want to go elsewhere, Liverpool will ask us to at least match what the market offers for him.

Keeping this in mind, I'd very much prefer a now or never policy, and the only reason we should pay the kind of stupid money we are ready to pay is because we're desperate. There's no way we should be this desperate next season, and we should have other top targets lined up.

Last edited:

Jombi

The cost of making us wait a season should hit them; but it won't, because other teams will still offer what we're offering now (especially if he has a good season), and though he may not want to go elsewhere, Liverpool will ask us to at least match what the market offers for him.

Keeping this in mind, I'd very much prefer a now or never policy, and the only reason we should pay the kind of stupid money we are ready to pay is because we're desperate. There's no way we should be this desperate next season, and we should have other top targets lined up.

I dont think clubs will be willing to offer 200m euros for a 26 year old Coutinho next season.

We shouldnt be this desperate though. There are other options available, and paying 160-170m euros for Coutinho is ridiculous. Thomas Lemar should be available for less than half that.

Home of Barca Fans