7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Andrew M

Guys, please stop posting that same Sport report. We know Sport think it's happening, we don't need to see other websites just parroting the same report

Zincubus

Banned
Guys, please stop posting that same Sport report. We know Sport think it's happening, we don't need to see other websites just parroting the same report

Who are you referring to ??

The one the guy posted a few posts back was the first time I'd seen it .

People keep wanting proof or evidence or sources and when some guy goes to the trouble of posting a link he gets flamed !!

gatsu

I hope he's right !!

Many ex Liverpool players are of the view that he will leave for us or at least SHOULD leave for us this week .

Sadly the news- writers who quite often know what's going on are still saying that he will be kept for twelve months and be allowed to move to us next summer - if we still want him .

Beneyada is very reliable. If he says so I'm pretty confident that coutinho is already a barca player.

gatsu

I dont even know what he is saying. Can anyone translate?

He literally said that for Barça the coutinho deal must be done by any means possible and that Bartomeu will himself try to convince Liverpool's board. He also thinks that Coutinho will move to Barça.

blaugrana1987

He literally said that for Barça the coutinho deal must be done by any means possible and that Bartomeu will himself try to convince Liverpool's board. He also thinks that Coutinho will move to Barça.
Well this means its far far from over unfortunately.

jairzinho

They're on a high right now without him. Up 2-0 against Arsenal. Looking good. That guy Mane is easily their best attacker right now.

JerseyAddict

Lpool is trashing Arsenal without Coutinho.

This is realy good news. They could let him go. They don't need him. Lol

And maybe we can get Ozil for 5m and Ox for 5m and Alexis for 10m. As they play they are not worth more and will be desperate to leave. LOL we can even sell Gomes to them. They need anybody right now...

Home of Barca Fans