7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Neeraj

I dont think clubs will be willing to offer 200m euros for a 26 year old Coutinho next season.

We shouldnt be this desperate though. There are other options available, and paying 160-170m euros for Coutinho is ridiculous. Thomas Lemar should be available for less than half that.

Well, they may not offer 200m. But they may offer what we're offering now - somewhere between 120 and even 150 (cannot rule out anything when Qatar is in the market). Us having to wait a year and also get a Coutinho who's a year older - that should cost them 50-60m euros and we should be able to get him at ~80m, but that's what I feel will never happen.

I'm not sure about how i feel about Lemar tbh, but there will be new standout players next season. There always are, every season. It should be common sense from our part to set the ball rolling for next season's transfer as early on as possible; but that's expecting a lot from crooks and incompetent clowns.

Mesimenia

we have to accept that PL club is very very rich. they can take 40-50m hit easily. it's not like in Spain where Barca and RM is dominating every things. in England they don't care about money any more. if we are not go for Coutinho next season then PSG will bid to for him to pair with his mate. if we don't match with that bid then Liverpool will tell "this is the situation, what you will do?"

Raketa10

It's basically now or never and he is doing all he can to join us so I am sure it will happen for around 120+incentives (150-160m in total).

Front line will be a joy to watch.

Dembele-Messi-Coutinho
----------Suarez----------

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Same dude who broke my signing (Dembele) says Coutinho will be wrapped up soon as well.

[tw]901784535263739904[/tw]

I hope he's right !!

Many ex Liverpool players are of the view that he will leave for us or at least SHOULD leave for us this week .

Sadly the news- writers who quite often know what's going on are still saying that he will be kept for twelve months and be allowed to move to us next summer - if we still want him .

behindbrowneyes

I still can't believe we're going for Coutinho when Sëri was ready for us. Ridiculous.

Coutinho has impressed in the EPL and Seri had one good year in Ligue1 in a team where he is the declared main man. We could wait for Keita, but I don't think Seri is decent enough for a team like Barcelona.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Coutinho has impressed in the EPL and Seri had one good year in Ligue1 in a team where he is the declared main man. We could wait for Keita, but I don't think Seri is decent enough for a team like Barcelona.

Fairo if you put it that way. I think everyone's just afraid to do an "Andre Gomes" signing at this poiny

Home of Barca Fans