7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

If true then just f*** Liverpool and buy Lemar for 90-100M instead.

With Keita Balde signing official I think Monaco is ready to sell him. But yeah, they would probably demand 150M from us as well. :lol:

xXKonan

Must be easy to be a Liverpool based Journalist.

Get fed info to deny and deny.

hell Anfield can be on fire and Liverpool will straight up tell them it isn't and they will post "Liverpool rubbishes the talk of Anfield being on fire" .

blaugrana1987

Must be easy to be a Liverpool based Journalist.

Get feed info to deny and deny.

hell Anfield can be on fire and Liverpool will straight up tell them it isn't and they will post "Liverpool rubbishes the talk of Anfield being on fire" .
"FSG insisting Coutinho has NOT put in transfer request"

Half an hour later...

"Actually he has. Sorry about that".

[tw]902623598489292800[/tw]

Who does this fool think he is, puppet is going to get exposed big time with his double speak.

It's pretty damn convenient Liverpool are now willing to spend 160m to buy VVD and Lemar at the tail end of the transfer window. I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact we're offering 160m for Couthino, give me a break. 'Anfield owners have rubbished the idea', no shit, I was so hoping for them to come out and confirm everything so they could pay twice as much for Lemar.

xXKonan

You know the best view of this?

Just wait until the window closes. if he comes he comes if he doesn't he doesn't.

Even the most reliable journalists have been wrong this window. It's also real easy for Clubs to feed clubs information that is either true or wide off the mark intentionally.

Ritchie

Who does this fool think he is, puppet is going to get exposed big time with his double speak.

It's pretty damn convenient Liverpool are now willing to spend 160m to buy VVD and Lemar at the tail end of the transfer window. I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact we're offering 160m for Couthino, give me a break. 'Anfield owners have rubbished the idea', no shit, I was so hoping for them to come out and confirm everything so they could pay twice as much for Lemar.

The Liverpool based journalists are quoting the official line of the club. The Liverpool based ITK's are saying different.

I know one of the LFC ITK's who has said Coutinho will now probably go gets his info off one of those journalists. The journalists have to play the game so they can still get their stories and access from the club.

Liverpool aren't going to spend £150m more on two players this week without a major sale, including one who is kicking up a huge fuss to leave.

Home of Barca Fans