7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To me this is quite simple: We've got two days left, if the club big wigs are travelling to Liverpool or somewhere in the UK then there might be something going on, if not then this is probably nothing. Unless you think the fax machine will be the lifesaver?

Zincubus

Banned
Sky Sports lost credibility ages ago.

That wasn't my point , my point was that they aren't reporting any rumours about Coutinho ...

Anyways I just checked on a Liverpool forum and the current vibe is that a deal has been agreed but for Coutinho to come to us NEXT summer :(

This sounds far more likely !!

blaugrana1987

We are getting him guys...Tomorrow, Liverpool will land Lemar and we will be buying Coutinho. Really would like Lopez as well. He seems extremely talented and exactly MF that we need, why not try like other clubs instead of burning 100m year later.

kilian

That wasn't my point , my point was that they aren't reporting any rumours about Coutinho ...

Anyways I just checked on a Liverpool forum and the current vibe is that a deal has been agreed but for Coutinho to come to us NEXT summer :(

This sounds far more likely !!

Liverpool forum has the same information Barca forum has. Just speculation. Totally irrelevant.

gr98

[tw]902646087676301317[/tw]
Liverpool looking for Coutinho replacement before selling. Fee would be €130M + €30M variables.

Tepid water

We are getting him guys...Tomorrow, Liverpool will land Lemar and we will be buying Coutinho. Really would like Lopez as well. He seems extremely talented and exactly MF that we need, why not try like other clubs instead of burning 100m year later.

I don't think they'll sign Lemar, so.......

Devils

Didn't Monaco just sign Balde to replace Lemar? Seems like the dominos are falling.

Also that's a tweet from the CEO is kind of suspicious tbh, he didn't deny anything.

Tepid water

Didn't Monaco just sign Balde to replace Lemar? Seems like the dominos are falling.

Also that's a tweet from the CEO is kind of suspicious tbh, he didn't deny anything.

Apart from issuing a statement that was 'definitive', say the player would be a Liverpool player on the first of sept, apart form confirming this position multiple times via their manager and the local press, and despite he basically laughed at the story.....

Have you not thought the the club might have spent weeks pissing up the worst tree?

Has it occurred to you that the board may have fucked up quite spectacularly?

He's it occurred to you that they may have been feeling the truth all along.

Just a suggestion of course, and you may indeed be right.... but it looks kind of fishy doesn't it?

Devils

Apart from issuing a statement that was 'definitive', say the player would be a Liverpool player on the first of sept, apart form confirming this position multiple times via their manager and the local press, and despite he basically laughed at the story.....

Have you not thought the the club might have spent weeks pissing up the worst tree?

Has it occurred to you that the board may have fucked up quite spectacularly?

He's it occurred to you that they may have been feeling the truth all along.

Just a suggestion of course, and you may indeed be right.... but it looks kind of fishy doesn't it?

Of course. But it also looks fishy on Liverpool's part with them spending so much money i the final days as well as potentially signing a player who would be of a similar profile to Coutinho.

I can understand why Liverpool officials would want to deny everything and keep the deal secret because they wouldn't want to encounter the same situation we did when we got the Neymar money when dealing for VVD and Lemar, it would be a disaster for their current negotiations of it was confirmed they were getting a 160m payment from us.

Also I know Klopp kept denying, but his words after last weekend's game certainly showed a change in tone.

gr98

http://espndeportes.espn.com/futbol...-que-barcelona-acuerda-el-fichaje-de-coutinho
BARCELONA (AP) - FC Barcelona and Liverpool have agreed on Tuesday to sign a deal with Philippe Coutinho , who could be announced as the new Barca player on Friday, after the English club has signed a deal to replace him In the template, according to reports from Brazil.

The Brazilian, who will join Barça after the two games of his selection, will become the second most expensive in the history of football, only behind Neymar and with a price that is estimated around 191 million dollars ( 160 million euros), after the Liverpool-based company Fenway Sports Group accepted the latest proposal of the Spanish club, decided as it was to do everything possible to complete the operation.

Liverpool "has confirmed to Coutinho the agreement," Luis Augusto Monaco, a journalist who follows the Brazilian team in Porto Alegre, told ESPN that the English club has already decided to resolve the matter, convinced to end up improving the squad With the economic benefit left by the Brazilian footballer.

CONVINCED

Concentrated with the Seleçao, Coutinho has maintained constant contact with his representatives and according to Monaco his conviction "is total. He's been pushing for a few weeks to get the transfer, and here he takes for granted that he's done. "

Giuliano Bertolucci, agent and person of maximum confidence of the soccer player, solved in the last days the obstacles that were maintained in Anfield Road, beginning by a Jurgen Klopp that ended up to fold to the final decision when Liverpool assured to him that the money entered by the Coutinho's sale would be used to strengthen the squad.

With Bertolucci closely collaborated Kia Joorabchian, famed intermediary who has maintained close relationship with Liverpool since the signing of Mascherano to West Ham and considered a key character in the operation.

However, the official transfer is not expected to be a reality until Thursday, the last day of the market in England and when Liverpool, who closed the signing of Naby Keita for next year, concrete at least another addition, an indispensable condition For the coach net, who maintaining a neutral stance with Coutinho has not concealed his disappointment with the Brazilian player's way of acting.

Coutinho will become the fifth signing of Barça this summer, after Semedo, Paulinho, Deulofeu and Dembélé, to form a template in which remains the question of whether as insinuated the technical secretary Roberto Fernandez there would still be another incorporation.

The departure of Marlon to Nice, in condition of ceded, turns the central position, again, in protagonist. That could come as a surprise weeks after the negotiation with the Royal Society was broken by Íñigo Martínez, because there are doubts about Vermaelen and there is no unanimous opinion on Yerri Mina, who should arrive in January.

However, the large reinforcement operation is already in place. Paulinho was the first, Dembélé the second and Coutinho the third. In addition to Semedo and Deulofeu, Barcelona will have invested nearly $ 418 million (350 million euros) after entering the 265 mdd (222 m) of Neymar's march to PSG and the 4.7 mdd (4 m) Betis by Christian Tello.

The new Barça de Valverde is already a reality.

Home of Barca Fans