7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Devils

Yeah, but at the moment LFC representatives are in Monaco for Lemar.

We could easily hijack that deal if needed, but I feel BBZ might be right that they are only going to try to sign one of either Ox or Lemar, no way they would need both.

Yesterday the story was that Ox had rejected Chelsea for Liverpool, which could mean that Liverpool might opt for Ox instead of Lemar.

So many possibly scenarios here, speculation is insane.

5ergio_Busquets

We could easily hijack that deal if needed, but I feel BBZ might be right that they are only going to try to sign one of either Ox or Lemar, no way they would need both.

Yesterday the story was that Ox had rejected Chelsea for Liverpool, which could mean that Liverpool might opt for Ox instead of Lemar.

So many possibly scenarios here, speculation is insane.
I think at this stage Barca should have a done deal behind the scenes with LFC for Coutinho.
I don't think they would have waited until now if LFC absolutely closed the door like some of their journos say.
I think at the latest they would have started in the last week or ten days to look for alternatives if Coutinho wasn't a REALISTIC target.
When Robert was asked about Coutinho he replied that there are negotiations going on and that's all he can say.
So the "He is not for sale at any price" talk is nonsense IMO.

5ergio_Busquets

Man can SPORT and MD get more ridiculous?
SPORT has Dybala as Plan B and MD has.. brace yourselves.. GRIEZMANN!!!
Griezmann who has 200m release clause and his club are banned from transfers is Barca's target for the MIDFIELD!!!

kollegah

Shit is getting crazy:

-barca accelerate the transfer of Lemar
-Barca get özil in exchange of Arda Turan+cash
-Liverpool refuse to sell coutinho

I dont want to live on this planet anymore

Raketa10

Journalism these days has become embarrassing. Two more days of this shit and than we can actually talk about the football.

I would like to see what are Robert and Farto doing right now, I somehow imagine them sitting in front of the phone and waiting to get a call that Lpool has signed Lemar. :D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans