7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Adversus

Why are they buying 3-4 players in the last 72 hours of a transfer window?

The prices aren't lower now.
Players aren't more available now.
They will lose more time until players will adapt to new teams/tactics than if they would have bought players in early July.

They might not sell Coutinho in the end, but their current insane transfer activity looks very suspicious.

Maybe they missed out on their main targets.

Raketa10

[tw]902887970314833920[/tw]

No idea if he is reliable or not for Monaco news.

Thanks God that won't be enough. I am out of this shit. This is much worse than Dembele saga.

If we are really after Lemar than Coutinho is off the table so I really hope this is just a bullshit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thanks God that won't be enough. I am out of this shit. This is much worse than Dembele saga.

If we are really after Lemar than Coutinho is off the table so i hope this is just a bullshit.

Have you watched Lemar?

If we cannot get Coutinho then who do you want us to sign?

Also the case that if they do, Barca don't get Coutinho.

Lemar will not join Liverpool unless he can start. Coutinho will kick up an even bigger fuss if he doesn't start and lose value for a next year transfer.

How will Liverpool play Coutinho and Lemar together in the midfield? Klopp's style of play is too attacking and end-to-end so that would be an overkill.

God Serena

Lemar could prove to be a pretty good signing for us, though. He's capable of playing on the wings and can slot in at midfield iirc, and he's a young talent with plenty of room to grow. He could be the next 120m+ player on the market in the next season or two and whoever gets him now will have a gem on their hands.

Devils

Lemar could prove to be a pretty good signing for us, though. He's capable of playing on the wings and can slot in at midfield iirc, and he's a young talent with plenty of room to grow. He could be the next 120m+ player on the market in the next season or two and whoever gets him now will have a gem on their hands.

He's also black and French, so you know he fits :robert:'s ideal player profile.

DonAK

A lot of people are sleeping on Lemar, or were sleeping on him last year.

He's versatile, he's a fantastic talent and already one of Monaco's best player and he's fast and works very hard both in attack and defence. Runs all day.

I never thought we would go for Lemar, but if we do, I won't mind it at all.

Tiny Kim

Also the case that if they do, Barca don't get Coutinho.

If Liverpool were to go all out on VVD and Lemar, their combined fees would be somewhere around 160m. That's incidentally the amount being thrown around for their asking price of Coutinho. Too much coincidence for me.

Messi983

He will be 120m player for us now if we'll go after him. Doubt Monaco would sell for less.

DonAK

He will be 120m player for us now if we'll go after him. Doubt Monaco would sell for less.

Depends really.

Jorge Mendes is sorting out things for us and has a personal business relationship with Monaco's owner Rybolovlev, and as you saw during the Bernardo Silva transfer, it isn't impossible we could get him for something a bit more reasonable.

Won't be less than 80m I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lemar coming in at Barca and Gomes joining Monaco.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Will we ever sign Countinho? Will we ever fix the aging/dead weight in our team? Will Barto ever stop shitting himself?

Find out on the next episode of Barca's transfer nightmares

*Roundabout plays in the background*

pepi

I think we are bidding for Lemar so Monaco thinks we are not getting cou, thus no extra money for pool and lower price. They outbid us and we get Coutinho. He wont play couse hes flying for medical in Barca. :crbust:

Home of Barca Fans