7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Again, its not exactly the same situation with Coutinho. Its a transfer window and Barca are actively trying to get him. What Sakho did was lack of discipline and respect during an ongoing season. Coutinho's actions are related to his impending transfer fiasco. He won't get away with something similar to Sakho mid-season.

Only difference is disrespect from one player is treated differently on how good the player is.

Sakho was sent home during the summer anyway was he not?

Devils

I guess they want to make an example to players who commit to new contracts and then decide to leave shortly after.

Can't say I blame him tbh.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
That would be a disaster because iniesta can't play a full season, if he does this may be his last year at the club. If coutinho is brought in the transition can happen smoothly and iniesta can play one extra season maybe.

Tiny Kim

That would be a disaster because iniesta can't play a full season, if he does this may be his last year at the club. If coutinho is brought in the transition can happen smoothly and iniesta can play one extra season maybe.

That's the problem with putting all your eggs in one basket. Liverpool have also done the same with their CB needs resting on signing VVD. Clubs should always have a solid Plan B. Otherwise, shit like this happens.

xxxxxx

I don't see how they can keep Coutinho if they sign Lemar. Doesn't make sense, especially when you have a really unhappy player potentially starting for you.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That's the problem with putting all your eggs in one basket. Liverpool have also done the same with their CB needs resting on signing VVD. Clubs should always have a solid Plan B. Otherwise, shit like this happens.

Coutinho is our plan B since Verratti was plan A, we should have had plan C though...

Home of Barca Fans