7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Did he submit a transfer request? Did his "dream club" come calling for him?

No he didnt fake injury and miss games like Coutinho.

Coutinho behaved worse and got treated better as he is a top player and Sakho was shit.

As I said better players get treated differently.

When did Sakho act up again?

If Coutinho stays Klopp mission will be to get him happy and playing again no matter how he has behaved or disrespected the club. A player like Sakho gets binned for less.

blaugrana1987

"Oh boo hoo, let me attack someone to help cope with the possibility of not being able to sign whoever we want."
Not really. You are just really really annoying. For all I care we dont have to sign him, as long as this board goes. Im telling you to tone it down a notch. Winning against Arsenal in meltdown doesnt mean you can swing your dick everywhere you go.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People have been waiting to take swipes at barca for years, now they're finally getting their opportunities

Tiny Kim

No he didnt fake injury and miss games like Coutinho.

You're right. He just took illegal drugs, putting the reputation of his teammates, coach and club into question. Because there's always that time of the year when players take illegal drugs willy nilly like its no big deal, right? Unlike a transfer window where transfer requests and refusal to train with the team are not uncommon?

blaugrana1987

People have been waiting to take swipes at barca for years, now they're finally getting their opportunities
True. You have people cheering and laughing at PSG buying Neymar but once rumors of them buying Mbappe started, then it was serious and something UEFA should take a look at promptly. Funny.

Tiny Kim

You have a huge chip on your shoulder and think you have this moment where Barca wont take Coutinho and are here to troll about it.

You have a huge chip on your shoulder and think you have this moment where you're angry that every club is not bending over backwards for you and you take this opportunity to lash out like a child and accuse them of coming into your fold to troll when that someone was already active 2+ years ago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't understand how a Loserpool fan can take a swipe at us when they haven't won their league in 27 years :lol:

There are a lot of people who want to see us crash and burn, not just RM fans.

It is exciting for a non-Barca fan to see Barca crashing into the ground from its heyday, not just on the pitch but off the pitch as well, getting screwed by its own management and rejected by players and other clubs.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You have a huge chip on your shoulder and think you have this moment where you're angry that every club is not bending over backwards for you and you take this opportunity to lash out like a child and accuse them of coming into your fold to troll when that someone was already active 2+ years ago.

Trolling and chip on shoulder.

Making things up about me being 'angry'. Good stuff.

Tiny Kim

Don't understand how a Loserpool fan can take a swipe at us when they haven't won their league in 27 years :lol:

No one is taking a swipe at Barca. Read back my posts. Where have I purposefully taken a swipe at Barca? I've taken a swipe at certain individuals, not the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I maintain we are very much above epl forums where you can see any kind of filth being thrown daily.

Home of Barca Fans