7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Tiny Kim

Sakho was shit and Klopp has treated the two of them completely differently already.

If anything Sakho example shows how Coutinho is a different case.

Sakho didn't show dissent during a transfer window and nobody were urgently trying to buy him. Coutinho's situation is different. But if he's still at Liverpool after September 1, you can be sure that if he's still acting like a primadonna, he'll get the same treatment. Its actually Coutinho who should be trying to make amends with the club if he stays. Because if he's going to act like a little bitch throughout the whole season anyway, why should Klopp give a shit about his "feelings"?

SimoSky

I think the Lemar deal is linked with Coutinho. But that is my opinion and based upon nothing other than that.

I agree.

They have:

Lallana
Coutinho
Emre Can
Wijnaldum
J.Milner
Henderson
Markovic
Gruijc
Mané
Salah
Firmino
Origi
Sturridge
Solanke
Danny Ings

If they buy Oxlande Chamberlain and/or Lemar I think they have too many players...

Tiny Kim

I agree.

They have:

Lallana
Coutinho
Emre Can
Wijnaldum
J.Milner
Henderson
Markovic
Gruijc
Mané
Salah
Firmino
Origi
Sturridge
Solanke
Danny Ings

If they buy Oxlande Chamberlain and/or Lemar I think they have too many players...

But Liverpool is trying to get rid of Markovic and Ings. And they're looking to sell or loan Origi as well. Lallana is out injured for 4 months. Can is on his last year of contract and is refusing to sign a new deal and is looking to move to Juventus. Sturridge is the history of injuries, nuff said. And if Coutinho leaves, they really don't have "too many players".

JamDav1982

Sakho didn't show dissent during a transfer window and nobody were urgently trying to buy him. Coutinho's situation is different. But if he's still at Liverpool after September 1, you can be sure that if he's still acting like a primadonna, he'll get the same treatment. Its actually Coutinho who should be trying to make amends with the club if he stays. Because if he's going to act like a little bitch throughout the whole season anyway, why should Klopp give a shit about his "feelings"?

Skaho has no relevance as he was shit.

Managers always treat the best players differently from the rest.

springfield

This doesn't mean anything anyway. He just answered that he doesn't know what he is meaning. They can't be termed a seller club if they sign Lemar, Ox and probably a defender while selling Coutinho.

It was not about being a selling club but losing Coutinho. And why would he respond to that tweet while many others are just ignored? He could just ignore it also.

But if lemar also signs, I can't see Coutinho staying. They still need to improve defensively.

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

Skaho has no relevance as he was shit.

Managers always treat the best players differently from the rest.

He was not shit. He was a decent option by Liverpool standards. And now its like he never even played for Liverpool. That's how much he's being frozen out. Klopp is not Rodgers. He says what he thinks and does what he wants.

JamDav1982

He was not shit. He was a decent option by Liverpool standards. And now its like he never even played for Liverpool. That's how much he's being frozen out. Klopp is not Rodgers. He says what he thinks and does what he wants.

He was shit and easy to bin players like that who act like idiots and 'disrespect' club.

Managers always have and always will treat the best players differently.

No relevance to Coutinho. If anything the fact that Coutinho has already got away with worse behaviour proves it.

cro-man

Its so sad that we barca fans have to watch other clubs signing players and we dont do anything except hoping for a miracle to happen:lol:

Ritchie

Historically they don't spend that much. You really think they need Lemar, Lallana and Coutinho? Take into account wage bill also.

Lemar, Lallana, Coutinho and Chamberlain would be overkill when they lack a holding midfielder in the squad and a decent goalkeeper. Without Van Dijk they're really lacking at centre back as well and would have made sense to get Howedes.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Its so sad that we barca fans have to watch other clubs signing players and we dont do anything except hoping for a miracle to happen:lol:

lol I know, so Liverpool has to complete Lemar's signing tomorrow and I guess we make one last bid on Friday which will get rejected...

Tiny Kim

He was shit and easy to bin players like that who act like idiots and 'disrespect' club.

Managers always have and always will treat the best players differently.

No relevance to Coutinho. If anything the fact that Coutinho has already got away with worse behaviour proves it.

Again, its not exactly the same situation with Coutinho. Its a transfer window and Barca are actively trying to get him. What Sakho did was lack of discipline and respect during an ongoing season. Coutinho's actions are related to his impending transfer fiasco. He won't get away with something similar to Sakho mid-season.

Home of Barca Fans