7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Gordo101

I think you're right.

But if Liverpool fails to buy Lemar today and we'll know we won't get Cou then we can still bid 150M for Lemar tomorrow. :lol:

What's the lol for? Barcelona are looking really desperate at the moment. You would be better off sitting on the 150m and waiting for the transfer market to return to normality, current prices can't be sustained assuming FFP will remain in place. It won't kill you guys to have a bad season, coming from a United fan, we have had 4! Reading the comments in most of the transfer threads, it seem's a large majority of the fans on here starting watching Barcelona during Messi's peak years, i.e. very recently.

Asylum15

Says who?

Says logic.

Liverpool more than ever don't need the money. They haven't signed a replacement, or even a player to appease the fans.

I'd be absolutely stunned if we get him now. It'll cause massive fallout amongst the LFC fans, and destroy FSG's credibility.

springfield

Says logic.

Liverpool more than ever don't need the money. They haven't signed a replacement, or even a player to appease the fans.

I'd be absolutely stunned if we get him now. It'll cause massive fallout amongst the LFC fans, and destroy FSG's credibility.

Your opinion, window is still open and fans are still hoping for Van Dijk because defensively they still lack quality.

Devils

Liverpool are not done, they are negotiating for both VVD and Lemar. Whether they succeed in those deals is TBD. But they absolutely are trying to sign them.

Zincubus

Banned
Says logic.

I think it would also break Coutinho's heart and spirit if we DON'T get him now , which would be a shame for such a nice guy!

Zincubus

Banned
Your opinion, window is still open and fans are still hoping for Van Dijk because defensively they still lack quality.

Crazy thing is they could have taken our money , offloaded an unhappy player (Coutinho) and used the cash to buy VanDyke , Seri and Kasper Scmeichel solving all their problems !!

Home of Barca Fans