7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Messi983

Not buying this anymore, Barca would be stupid to agree to wait, it would leave us only half a day to find another target. Coutinho either is already a Barca player, or the deal is long dead.

I don't think we have any realistic backup plan if we don't get him. There are some name thrown out by media but don't think we'll go seriously after anyone of them or (more likely) that their clubs would sell. So I think it's either Coutinho (and possibly a younger player that was rumoured two days ago but who I think wouldn't be a part of our team next season if we buy him) or nothing.

Zuti

I don't think we have any realistic backup plan if we don't get him. There are some name thrown out by media but don't think we'll go seriously after anyone of them or (more likely) that their clubs would sell. So I think it's either Coutinho (and possibly a younger player that was rumoured two days ago but who I think wouldn't be a part of our team next season if we buy him) or nothing.

Well, this is a possibility too, a shitty one tho 😅.

slvtn

Or di Maria with ridiculous overprized fee.

SimoSky

Can someone explain me how Liverpool plays on the picth with Coutinho + Chamberlain + Lallana + Lemar + Wijnaldum + Henderson + Salah + Mané + Firmino ?

If they buy Chamberlain + Lemar I think Coutinho join Barca 100%.

It's IMPOSSIBILE that:

1) They buy Chamberlain + Lemar (spending 140-150 mln).
2) Don't sell Coutinho for 160 mln considering that Coutinho want leave badly.

1) + 2) it's impossibile.

If they buy only Chamberlain I think Coutinho stay.

Paul

They confirmed Oxlade, but why the heck would they convince Alex to come instead of Chelsea if they don't have a spot for him in the starting 11?

George_Costanza

This! I agree 100%. Lemar would for sure be a much better fit for Liverpool.

I hope they will sign him today so we can get Coutinho.

I would think you have studied risk management with your Ph.D. in finance. Being reactive until the last day of transfer market is not the way to run a modern corporation. We have been outclassed by almost every club when it comes to negotiating and acquiring players.

Devils

[tw]903216368211898369[/tw]

Translates to: Coutinho deal is on the backburner, things go right.

No idea but I think it means we are waiting for things to fall into place before we can get him.

Home of Barca Fans