7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

NeyMesSis

I really thought we would get coutinho, because they were so confident and he was their only target. how can you be this dump? what a board! what a window! why nlt get seri then??

Thiago10

Lemar must be pretty disgusted that Monaco won't let him go, while Mbappe is off to PSG. And of course we're the victims, since there's no way Liverpool will let Coutinho go now.

Absolutely gutted, we needed Coutinho so badly.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No more incomings at Liverpool so I think Coutinho will be staying....Unless we manage to get Lemar in the last seconds of the window!!

Devils

No problem. Activate plan C.

That might be Dani Parejo, careful what you wish for.

I really thought we would get coutinho, because they were so confident and he was their only target. how can you be this dump? what a board! what a window! why nlt get seri then??

This should have been the expectation since Neymar left. Although the board did give us a little bit of hope they could come good by signing OD. But quickly destroyed that too.

Devils

[tw]903294315786633217[/tw]

Arabic speakers, care to translate?

Using google it says something like the Barca fans a pessimistic and sorrow over this deal, but Barcelona still have confidence this will be done.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]903294315786633217[/tw]

Arabic speakers, care to translate?

Using google it says something like the Barca fans a pessimistic and sorrow over this deal, but Barcelona still have confidence this will be done.

ostrich_head_sand.jpg

gr98

[tw]903291650339987456[/tw]
Why don't we hijack the Mbappe deal then? If we are going to play 4-2-3-1 with Leo at AM then Mbappe on the left and Dembele on the right isn't that bad imo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why don't we hijack the Mbappe deal then? If we are going to play 4-2-3-1 with Leo at AM then Mbappe on the left and Dembele on the right isn't that bad imo.

That deal was already done and signed I believe.

Thiago10

Mbappe is going to PSG, nothing we can do about that now.

Home of Barca Fans