7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Garrus

[tw]903294315786633217[/tw]

Arabic speakers, care to translate?

Using google it says something like the Barca fans a pessimistic and sorrow over this deal, but Barcelona still have confidence this will be done.
"Regarding coutinho, Nothing has changed until now (He's referring to him eventually going to barca), Anger is understandable with fans, But pessimism doesn't make sense, Barca is certain in finishing this deal"

SimoSky

No Mbappe
No Dybala
No Griezmann
No Ceballos
No Hazard
No Coutinho
No Eriksen
No Lemar
No Marhez

PORCO DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Devils

"Regarding coutinho, Nothing has changed until now (He's referring to him eventually going to barca), Anger is understandable with fans, But pessimism doesn't make sense, Barca is certain in finishing this deal"

Thanks mate.

This guy has been right about everything Barca so far this summer, would be brutal if he was wrong about this though. :lol:

Raketa10

Well I first played FIFA 17 with Barca and Neymar left my team, than I played with Liverpool and Coutinho also left. If that's not a clear sign he is coming I don't know what is?!?! :lol:

Calma calma he wil come. :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Ceballos could have joined barca and been a starter on the left or in midfield but he'd rather play for Madrid and compete with modric, kroos, isco, asensio ahead of him

Home of Barca Fans