7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

serghei

Screwing over PSG would be worth 20m. more than what we are willing to pay for Coutinho. :D But this kid and his antourage stink of greed just like Neymar and his dad did.

5ergio_Busquets

Next summer Griezmann will cost 100m, and if we start working on it from now we can maybe get Hazard, who is better than Coutinho.
So better keep the money for next year.

gr98

[tw]903302935832121345[/tw]
"In one hour the signing of Filippe Coutinho can become official. With that the Barça would close its first objective. And tomorrow the next."

Devils

That kid and his father/entourage are far too reminiscent of Neymar.

I'd stay away unless we want another Neymar/PSG ordeal in the next few years.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
"In one hour the signing of Filippe Coutinho can become official. With that the Barça would close its first objective. And tomorrow the next."

What difference is one hour, if the deal is done announce it soon as. :D

SeaDragon

Sport said that Coutinho would be announced at 20:00 Hours Spain.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Tommorrow the next indicates that that transfer will be from within Spain.

This means Daniel parejo is the new controlling midfielder

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I cant decide who is more useless Pep Segura or Braida...

My vote goes to Braida since he has been on our payroll for much longer and he hasn't done a SINGLE thing, nada.

We are still paying his salary because he is working on getting Pogba for us. That is our midfield signing.

Home of Barca Fans