7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

blaugrana1987

We waited for deadline day calling Liverpool bluff that never was. Dont think most fans understand that this is win-win for us. This board will not stay if Coutinho doesnt come.

George_Costanza

Everyone patiently waiting for more fake news...

refresh every second crew
giphy.gif

serghei

Nah, Paulinho was Bartomeu's signing, that's clear. Media just mentioned Robert so that he could be made a scapegoat if the board will stay and things will go wrong again.

I've seen numerous statements from Robert Fernandez saying how we will improve the team in all positions needed. Nah, he's part of the problem. They seem to work very well together and based on what has transpired in the press, there are no disagreements between Bartomeu, Segura and Robert. He is either incompetent, or is a spineless 'yes man' who will let others dictate the move behind his back while he gets the heat. Or both.

Frankly, I see no reasons for why we shouldn't count these 3 as a trio. They seem to transmit the same ideas and have the same type of speech. All are clowns who who sell and do little to support their good sounding but practically empty speech. They had this important summer to improve the team and challenge Madrid for the no1 spot, and they are close to making a mess out of it.

My only hope is on Valverde and the players, and even that isn't looking too good atm.

Last edited:

Garrus

Here you go :lol: :lol: [tw]903301238850166784[/tw]
Is this guy on crack?, Of course coutinho agreed to a contract with us.
What about his **CKING club!!!??

Update: It's a fake account, How stupid of me, Was too much in a rush to notice, LOL

gr98

In response to your question, the information does not reach me from Liverpool, it comes from Barcelona, ​​from Barça itself.
[tw]903306662961979392[/tw]

Chainsaw

Killahead
Is this guy on crack?, Of course coutinho agreed to a contract with us.
What about his **CKING club!!!??

Dude, the whole freaking transfer period is full of recycling BS from nearly all sources. Most of them are just for click and bait. They don't care if they spew BS all the time. They just want views.

Home of Barca Fans