7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

gr98

"A person close to Coutinho has just told me "Whoever cries anything now lies, because even he does not know what will happen". 1st tweet

"Which seems clear: Liverpool can resolve to call Barcelona and accept the latest proposal. It is in the hands of the English and nothing more."
[tw]903304672424972289[/tw]

"A person close to Coutinho has just told me "Whoever cries anything now lies, because even he does not know what will happen". 1st tweet

"Which seems clear: Liverpool can resolve to call Barcelona and accept the latest proposal. It is in the hands of the English and nothing more."

That was helpful

Raketa10

Maybe they'll send a fax tomorrow at 23:59

serghei

I wouldn't even be that bothered if I knew this means more chances for Alena. But sadly, it probably means more chances for Paulinho and Rakitic.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
PSG didn't even do a loan did they? So they are allowed to spend over 400m on two players and haven't broken ffp rules?

Home of Barca Fans