7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

blaugrana1987

Braida on vacation? Like it changes anything lol.

Wasnt that guy here to bring Pogba at Barca? Looking back, would be much better had we bought Pogba instead of Arda and Gomes year ago but here we are....

JamDav1982

Only three years ago Di Maria was being given the main credit on here for Real winning the CL and seen as some kind of dream player that Barca could have.

Dont want him but a the praise he got on here compared to now is funny.

Only three years ago Di Maria was being given the main credit on here for Real winning the CL and seen as some kind of dream player that Barca could have.

2014 Di Maria =/= 2017 Di Maria.

He probably was the main reason RM won the CL that year. But then he went to shit. One season wonder.

Last edited:

Kohe321

Braida on vacation? Like it changes anything lol.

Wasnt that guy here to bring Pogba at Barca? Looking back, would be much better had we bought Pogba instead of Arda and Gomes year ago but here we are....

I remember arguing against spending 100m on Pogba. And now in hindsight, adding up what we spent on Arda and Gomes, and taking into account what those two have actually produced for us so far, 100m for Pogba would probably have given us many times the value.

There's really truth to the saying "it's expensive to buy cheap".

Last edited:

Givenchy

tbf he was great that season, I was suprised Madrid offloaded him

Saladin

Seriously, don't willfully post fake news like that. Creates so much noise in this thread, and it's already moving quickly enough that it's hard to keep track.

Sorry, I realized it was fake after posting. Got carried away, I guess. Twitter is going crazy with 'FICHAJA BOMBA!' and other shit-rumours, it's hard to distinguish by now.

Hoping for Coutinho personally, as I reckon he is alot better than most can remember and he will have a spectacular season if he joins; his assists will go through the roof seeing the likes of Origi, Milner, Lallana, Sturridge, Firmino replaced by Messi, Suarez, Dembélé on the end of his passes.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Yes. I remember when Madrid won the liga in 2012 Ronaldo was described as a tap in merchant who had ozil and di Maria to thank for his goals

Devils

I understand that Coutinho is the main target, but surely SURELY after all of the resistance Liverpool have shown, even our board must have some alternative plan for tomorrow.

It's impossible to believe that they haven't considered Liverpool rejecting again.

blaugrana1987

3 years ago in that Ancelloti Real he was fantastic. 3 years later he is almost 30 and playing in France...

Home of Barca Fans