7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Givenchy

Barto needs to get it into his thick head Coutinho is impossible now, its like talking to a brick wall. i don't feel sorry for Coutinho either, if he wanted this move so badly he should of kicked up a fuss. i expect him to end up at Q$G next season

JamDav1982

3 years ago in that Ancelloti Real he was fantastic. 3 years later he is almost 30 and playing in France...

He hasnt changed much as a player. Playing in that counter attacking team focused on Ronaldo made him look better than he was.

From the moment he left he never looked as good as did at Real and hasnt really changed. Was always frustrating as fuck for Argentina etc.

Devils

Lemar + Mahrez would be around 150m

Similar profiles of Coutinho and Di Maria both of which who we have/had high interest in.

I mean I cannot believe they would not consider such a thing...

blaugrana1987

He hasnt changed much as a player. Playing in that counter attacking team focused on Ronaldo made him look better than he was.

From the moment he left he never looked as good as did at Real and hasnt really changed. Was always frustrating as fuck for Argentina etc.
I understand that. I wouldnt take him back then either tbh. He always looked like great buy for counter attacking teams. For controling ones without anchor in box? Not really.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't know about that, but it was such an important summer where we were supposed to get much better, but instead might have gotten worse, or at best stuck just where we were.

Semedo at RB is great and so is Dembele although he's not at Neymar's level yet, but midfield still a huge issue.

Iniesta a year older and Rakitic looks like a zombie out there. Signed Paulinho and Roberto is a good versatile player, but for a midfield screaming after some creativity, we added absolutely nothing.

If we win major titles this season, Valverde and Messi will play a huge role in it. Not to say other players won't, but Messi has to have a pretty special season to take us over the line.

Total-Football

lol .. on another note, right now on being sport, Achraf Ayad is back at it.. says we are coming back with a new bid tomorrow and that there is no plan B. i don't know how well connected he is but that's what he says.

gr98

Don't know about that, but it was such an important summer where we were supposed to get much better, but instead might have gotten worse, or at best stuck just where we were.

Semedo at RB is great and so is Dembele although he's not at Neymar's level yet, but midfield still a huge issue.

Iniesta a year older and Rakitic looks like a zombie out there. Signed Paulinho and Roberto is a good versatile player, but for a midfield screaming after some creativity, we added absolutely nothing.

If we win major titles this season, Valverde and Messi will play a huge role in it. Not to say other players won't, but Messi has to have a pretty special season to take us over the line.

I don't think Messi would sacrifice himself like he did last season with the World Cup coming up next year.....

5ergio_Busquets

Alena has a similar style to Coutinho. Valverde should gives him the minutes to develop and give him confidence but i doesn't look like he rates him at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans