7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

Shut the fuck up it looks like it could be offside.

That doesn't change the fact Barca have suffered from a lot of bad decidlsions as well.

you like your own voice or what .. you wanna hear it and all the others to shud up.

that was not an offside, eto'o is fast and that was that. plus, customarily the benefit of the doubt regarding the offside call goes to the forwards.

JamDav1982

We do sometimes, my first post said the big Spanish 2 both have favored from it. It is probably partly an instinctive bias that referees find hard to shake, I am sure top premier league clubs benefit from it too in certain decisions. You also had the fortune/misfortune of having a few very key decisions go your favour in very big games, people are going to take alot more notice of a beneficial decision in a champ league knockout game compared to a league match, on top of this when you have several questionable decisions in several high profile games over the course of 10-15 years, you start to gain a reputation for it, and then people will be even more critical of it. You are right, when a iffy decision goes for Barcelona, people bitch more than when it happens to other teams, but that's because of the reputation you have gained for this in recent history. Your game vs PSG just really highlighted it for everyone to see, and was basically the straw on the camels back, so of course people are going to be more vocal towards you.

You are totally wrong.

No one focused on Man Utd offside goal in final or major decisions going Arsenals way in other ties against them.

You like a lot just have a massive chip on your shoulder and conveniently forget decisions going against Barca.

Gordo101

Offside.

How about this.

- Giuly scores, the goal is disallowed. Lehman sent off, Ronaldinho squanders the free kick. For me the goal should've stood and Lehman not sent off. 1-0 to us. Arsenal has to expose themselves and attack. Spaces going to be created, which players like Eto'o and Ronaldnho thrive in. Arsenal parked the bus.

- Arsenal score after Eboue dives for a free kick. Eboue being on a yellow card already after planting his studs right in Van Bronkhorst leg who should've been a red really. But nevertheless, second yellow and red, Eboue out in first half.

Do you really only have eyes for Barcelona when we play?

Btw CL final against Manchester United. Your darlings. Just before halftime, Gigs is offside for Rooney's goal. See, CL final too.

No, it's just so many of your champ league knockout games are marred in refereeing controversy.

Yeah Giggs defo did look offside.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No, it's just so many of your champ league knockout games are marred in refereeing controversy.

Yeah Giggs defo did look offside.

You're forgetting all the decisions English teams got including in those same games which Barcelona was "favoured"

JamDav1982

you like your own voice or what .. you wanna hear it and all the others to shud up.

that was not an offside, eto'o is fast and that was that. plus, customarily the benefit of the doubt regarding the offside call goes to the forwards.

Fuck off. You are the one that started speak like that to me first and challenged what I said.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Could well be offside and o couldn't give a fuck if you disagree.

Total-Football

Fuck off. You are the one that started speak like that to me first and challenged what I said.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Could well be offside and o couldn't give a fuck if you disagree.

u have the small dick syndrom tough guy .. usually they are this angry without reason. so excuse me if i irritated you, that was not my intention

Gordo101

You are totally wrong.

No one focused on Man Utd offside goal in final or major decisions going Arsenals way in other ties against them.

You like a lot just have a massive chip on your shoulder and conveniently forget decisions going against Barca.

The issue is you almost always seem to get the decisions in the big games.

Example, PSG game earlier in the year.
Example 2. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...league-semi-final-with-barcelona-7657154.html

That's a referee admitted he messed up your game and you should not have won. That is two referees in two champions league games who are globally acknowledged to have given you an unfair advantage. That's two champ league finals alone in the last 8 years you had no right being in.

Home of Barca Fans