7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Total-Football

Actually Pablo Nedved was much better than Zidan in juventus . Even in realmadrid figo was better

the fuck are u on. Nedved was great but there is a reason zidane went to real for a staggering 65 millions back then. Figo on the other hand was nothing but a fat ass when he joined real Madrid, he gained so much weight that he resolved to step overs to compensate the loss of pace. Figo did nothing remarkable at real Madrid and left no real legacy aside the show.

Total-Football

The celtic part is, the other parts aren't. The Spanish/German/French fixture list is far more accommodating to the top teams compared to the premier league, on top of this the games are more difficult so rotating squads is a lot more dangerous if you want to win the league and do well in the champions league, this isn't just premier league club fans saying this but every manager who experiences the premier league. The premier league definitely has had a dip in quality in the last 5 seasons, which coincided with the downfall of Man United.

Secondly, and I will get a lot of hate for this, the Spanish two (you and RM) have had ALOT of beneficial refereeing decisions over the years. I won't say corruption, but something is definitively and has definitely been wrong with the referees in the champions league for the last 15 years. They have now basically demoted the referee from your champ league semi final against PSG due to his decisions, this isn't the first instance a referee influenced a game like this for Spanish teams.

You may disagree with the above, but the fact the referee has officially been demoted will at least help you understand that something has been up in at least 1 of your champions league campaigns regarding biased officiating. Secondly, from a premier league club fan, its hugely frustrating watching two teams in world football buy all the best players, and then on top of this get additional help from referees to win games.

Edit: On top of this, if you wan't to see how hard the Premier League actually is, look how well Pep is doing while having one of the most expensive squads in the league, he smashed it at Barca and is failing in the league.

we almost lost the champions league because of a fatal ref mistake in 2006 and consequently not winning the champions league with one of the best players ever at his prime.

[youtube]0SYGgDM125Q[/youtube]

your selective partial memory would never even dare remember something like this and talk about it.

that was the ref mistake that led to arsenal's goal. Thank god eto'o scored that equalizer or we would have lost because of the ref.

Last edited:

Total-Football

May well be just offside.

Just as Man Utd were in 2011 final when scored their goal.

Need to up your game and provide a list.

the fuck are you on too mate .. I have watched the replay a million times that was not an offside. There was one illegal goal in that game and that was arsenal's.

George_Costanza

http://www.*********/en-gb/news/barc...j164un7gp20dob

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/22/uefa-d...tekin-6527755/

I already posted it but here, in your last champions league campaign, a referee officiating your game performed so questionably in your favour he has now been demoted. This happened, in real life, this is factual, providing this was easy.

What is this clown mumbling on Coutinho related thread? Do we need this in final hours of a disastrous transfer window? Someone ban this clown.

Sorin

Here, if anyone knows the rule of football, tell me about this decision in a champions league final. Honest opinion - offside or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqxDwTxf8Lg

Offside.

How about this.

- Giuly scores, the goal is disallowed. Lehman sent off, Ronaldinho squanders the free kick. For me the goal should've stood and Lehman not sent off. 1-0 to us. Arsenal has to expose themselves and attack. Spaces going to be created, which players like Eto'o and Ronaldnho thrive in. Arsenal parked the bus.

- Arsenal score after Eboue dives for a free kick. Eboue being on a yellow card already after planting his studs right in Van Bronkhorst leg who should've been a red really. But nevertheless, second yellow and red, Eboue out in first half.

Do you really only have eyes for Barcelona when we play?

Btw CL final against Manchester United. Your darlings. Just before halftime, Gigs is offside for Rooney's goal. See, CL final too.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

we almost lost the champions league because of a fatal ref mistake in 2006 and consequently not winning the champions league with one of the best players ever at his prime.

[youtube]0SYGgDM125Q[/youtube]

your slective partial memory would never even dare remember something like this and talk about it.

that was the ref mistake that led to arsenal's goal. Thank god eto'o scored that equalizer or we would have lost because of the ref.

at least barca didn't get a red after this ,,foul " like Abidal against Chelsea after Drogba dived , lmao

JamDav1982

the fuck are you on too mate .. I have watched the replay a million times that was not an offside. There was one illegal goal in that game and that was arsenal's.

Shut the fuck up it looks like it could be offside.

That doesn't change the fact Barca have suffered from a lot of bad decidlsions as well.

JamDav1982

Offside.

How about this.

- Giuly scores, the goal is disallowed. Lehman sent off, Ronaldinho squanders the free kick. For me the goal should've stood and Lehman not sent off. 1-0 to us. Arsenal has to expose themselves and attack. Spaces going to be created, which players like Eto'o and Ronaldnho thrive in. Arsenal parked the bus.

- Arsenal score after Eboue dives for a free kick. Eboue being on a yellow card already after planting his studs right in Van Bronkhorst leg who should've been a red really. But nevertheless, second yellow and red, Eboue out in first half.

Do you really only have eyes for Barcelona when we play.

Btw CL final against Manchester United. Your darlings. Just before halftime, Gigs is offside for Rooney's goal. See CL final too.

Ref couldn't have sent off the keeper and gave the goal.

Gordo101

Why do you lot never complain about Real Madrid? Everything you accuse Barcelona of, Madrid can be accused of. Yet when they do well English fans wank over them and take delight in any time Barcelona lose.

We do sometimes, my first post said the big Spanish 2 both have favored from it. It is probably partly an instinctive bias that referees find hard to shake, I am sure top premier league clubs benefit from it too in certain decisions. You also had the fortune/misfortune of having a few very key decisions go your favour in very big games, people are going to take alot more notice of a beneficial decision in a champ league knockout game compared to a league match, on top of this when you have several questionable decisions in several high profile games over the course of 10-15 years, you start to gain a reputation for it, and then people will be even more critical of it. You are right, when a iffy decision goes for Barcelona, people bitch more than when it happens to other teams, but that's because of the reputation you have gained for this in recent history. Your game vs PSG just really highlighted it for everyone to see, and was basically the straw on the camels back, so of course people are going to be more vocal towards you.

Garrus

Congratulations for successfully getting yourselves trolled, And you all just took it in the a** exactly as he wanted.

Home of Barca Fans