7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Sorin

No, it's just so many of your champ league knockout games are marred in refereeing controversy.

Yeah Giggs defo did look offside.

Please show them to me.

Just like I said, in response, I will show to you wrong calls, in crucial matches, against Barcelona. Dating way back to the 2005 tie with Chelsea if you so like when we were playing on a potato field against yours truly Mourinho.

JamDav1982

u have the small dick syndrom tough guy .. usually they are this angry without reason. so excuse me if i irritated you, that was not my intention

You are the one that got all aggressive first tough guy.

Just giving it back.

'Small dick syndrome'. Did not know there was such a thing. Not at all surprised you do though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Abidal was wrongfully sent off in that Chelsea game if I remember correctly. Chelsea also got some decisions in the first leg.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Abidal was wrongfully sent off in that Chelsea game if I remember correctly. Chelsea also got some decisions in the first leg.
Yes and no one ever mentions that. But rather the four so called penalty decisions in the second leg.

Sorin

Ballack should've been on 4 yellows in that first match on Nou Camp. Can't believe how he ended that match. Shades of Ramos really.

Fucking Chlesea scored a goal in that match in 2005 for 4-2, while Valdes was being mugged. They advanced with that goal but no one remembers but they jump like their children have been murdered when the whistle goes our way.

Bunch of hypocrites. Especially ManU fans who shout even more than Chelsea fans. Incredible. After we spanked them like a distant stepchild, they have the nerve to complain about a match that didn't even concern them. How pathetic can you be.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Besides Chelsea got their own back in 2012 with the most boring display of anti football going and finally got their CL even if they did cure insomnia.

Total-Football

The issue is you almost always seem to get the decisions in the big games.

Example, PSG game earlier in the year.
Example 2. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...league-semi-final-with-barcelona-7657154.html

That's a referee admitted he messed up your game and you should not have won. That is two referees in two champions league games who are globally acknowledged to have given you an unfair advantage. That's two champ league finals alone in the last 8 years you had no right being in.

You are either trolling or simply not understanding the whole point.

The point is : Give me a champions league champions i'll give you some decivise mistakes that directly contributed to the successful campaign one way or another, it's as simle as that.

Porto : champions of 2004

[youtube]JNvf81nN8iM[/youtube]

The whole mourino legend was built on that wrong call, Manchester were head and shoulders above that Porto.

Barca versus chealsea 2009

Real Madrid countless times

to make this whole shit short, Barcelona was Under the microscope because of envy, we played the best football the world has even seen so it's only natural people aren't goona see anything that goes against us. That is human nature. Right now Real Madrid plays better, thus you see us mad over the calls which go against them. This is the nature of the football fan, an angry, partial, passionate unrational creature so move on.. The day your teams become great you'll see things clearly.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Let's not forget Inter Milan 2010 when the game winning goal was disallowed. Also Diego Milito scored an offside goal in the first leg.

All anyone remembers is Thiago Motta and Busquets incident.

Devils

[tw]903617288338853888[/tw]

Incase you guys are interested amidst your raging discussions, we have officially given up on him. :bartomeu:

raskolnikov

Let's not forget Inter Milan 2010 when the game winning goal was disallowed. Also Diego Milito scored an offside goal in the first leg.

All anyone remembers is Thiago Motta and Busquets incident.

A lot of it is epl fans pushing the uefalona narrative due to 2009.

Sorin

Dani Alves being clipped by Snijder in their penalty area. As clear a penalty as any. But I'm sure these salt mine workers only knew about the Busquets incident.

Home of Barca Fans