7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Pfmpd1

See yous in the CL hopefully. Coutinho will have a point to prove as you say this was his once in a life time chance.

And you offered 16m for him.

Good luck.

P.s you should have tried for mane, but then again, he is valued more than coutinho is.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
See yous in the CL hopefully. Coutinho will have a point to prove as you say this was his once in a life time chance.

And you offered 16m for him.

Good luck.

P.s you should have tried for mane, but then again, he is valued more than coutinho is.

Where did you get the BS that we offered him 16m a year? How much does Liverpool pay him nowadays?

You are so damn pathetic, trying to patronize us as if you had anything to show off. You don't and get the fuck out.

Andrew M

Where did you get the BS that we offered him 16m a year? How much does Liverpool pay him nowadays?

You are so damn pathetic, trying to patronize us as if you had anything to show off. You don't and get the fuck out.

The troll means we offered to pay the fee in instalments not the wages.

Andrew M

He said 16m over 5 years? How did he do the math?

Not to mention, where the heck is the source of his claim?

It was our third offer I believe. Some of the Liverpool journalists said it was 82 million pounds fixed, to be paid over 5 years of Coutinho's contract (a standard procedure), plus 30 or so in add ons.

He's just saying 16 as that would represent the 1st year's sum

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It was our third offer I believe. Some of the Liverpool journalists said it was 82 million pounds fixed, to be paid over 5 years of Coutinho's contract (a standard procedure), plus 30 or so in add ons.

He's just saying 16 as that would represent the 1st year's sum

I don't believe that. I think some of the Liverpool-associated people are trying to paint a picture that it wasn't that LFC that didn't want to sell, rather it was us that came up short with our alleged meager offers, perhaps to show Coutinho that he should direct his anger toward us and not LFC.

Nice try. Cunning bastards.

Givenchy

Im not the one thinking life is rosy. Barca is fast approaching a brick wall at 100mph.

read some of the threads right now on this forum and tell us were thinking life is rosy :lol:

anyways I'm not that bothered we missed out on Coutinho, didn't think we'd get him, what pisses me off is how we had no plan b, Barto can go fuck himself :hang:

wisconsincule

And again these Liverpool muppets saying they hope to get us in the knockout stages. They better hope they get out of their fucking group. Yes they have looked good the first two weeks of the premier league but it's September 2nd. Things change fast and can their squad handle a champions league and FA cup push?? We shall see.

Lomar1o

And again these Liverpool muppets saying they hope to get us in the knockout stages. They better hope they get out of their fucking group. Yes they have looked good the first two weeks of the premier league but it's September 2nd. Things change fast and can their squad handle a champions league and FA cup push?? We shall see.

Lol you're too confident, Liverpool with Coutinho can knock us the hell out

LeeRomeno

You really are deluded if you believe this. We aren't going to win anything this year. We do not have a better midfield. Dembele, while a great prospect, is nowhere near the quality of Neymar and we are not healthy financially. There is a massive debt with more to be piled on when work on the stadium starts. The outlook of the club is anything but positive and this board is 100% to blame.

Yea, well instead of being a bloody sulking Nostradamus, I will actually see how things will turn out. Financially you are just clueless.

God Serena

Umm we have exactly same midfield as last year + paulinho and motivated coach. We fought for titles last year and won 1. Suddenly we cannot do this this year. Ignorance...

You can't seriously think someone is ignorant for thinking our midfield is poor. Lol.

Lomar1o

Umm we have exactly same midfield as last year + paulinho and motivated coach. We fought for titles last year and won 1. Suddenly we cannot do this this year. Ignorance...

Nope our midfield could be worse because everebody aged by +1 year while Rakitic aged by 5+. Our attack is worse because let's be honest, Neymar > Dembele. Plus he has to develop synergy and 'adapt to our team'. Our defence? We might've improved in the RB area but according to our spineless coach Semedo 'needs time to adapt'. CBs aged too, only Umtiti stands strong. And we got Vermaelen back instead of Marlon??!! Messi might be pissed with the board, the whole team might be, we were a laughing stock in the transfer window, our team is demotivated and lacking spirit, it will be easier to break us before we pick ourselves up. So yeah, I fucking think that this season will be worse. And forget about Copa too

LeeRomeno

You can't seriously think someone is ignorant for thinking our midfield is poor. Lol.

In perspective of Barcas best ever midfield? Sure. In perspective of all other teams in LA Liga or Europe, no.
Everyone keeps praising Real, yet everyone keeps forgetting we only lost LA liga with 3 points and Real had some massive luck with late goals that had nothing to do with midfield quality...

Home of Barca Fans