7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Jair Ventura

In the end it was fair from Lpool to let him go. They have shown they are a big club in comparison to that PSG shithouse. We did pay a lot but RESPECT to Lpool for leting Coutinho go after all.

How does routinely losing your best players prove you're a big club? I'm unsure how anyone can try and spin this into positive for Liverpool.

Jair Ventura

At least they don’t take prisoners like some fuckers from Paris.

Some of you are too obsessed with PSG. Get over it and move on.

As for Liverpool? I'm pretty sure their supporters would rather have Coutinho than not, especially considering they're fighting for UCL qualification with Arsenal and Tottenham.

Jair Ventura

won't have to worry about him after March when PSG get their perennial early CL exit.

I've been here for three years. The constant trolling from some of you every time I post is tired as hell. You're club is playing great and signing great players, so why the constant negativity? Be happy.

Xaviniesta

Guess who landed...:wave:

DS4pYE2WAAAOI2k.jpg

serghei

I've been here for three years. The constant trolling from some of you every time I post is tired as hell. You're club is playing great and signing great players, so why the constant negativity? Be happy.

The trolling will tone down a bit if you get the 'you know what' job done come march in CL. If you send Madrid home, a lot of people here will start to see PSG as a serious team.

Richard.H

Mate you have some "barca" fans here hoping RM goes through against PSG... that's blasphemous.

JUST SAW your sig... LOL

Home of Barca Fans