7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Xaviniesta

DS4qJ0LX0AEdJw4.jpg

Jair Ventura

The trolling will tone down a bit if you get the 'you know what' job done come march in CL. If you send Madrid home, a lot of people here will start to see PSG as a serious team.

Man, I'm not PSG, I just support the club. I'd like to be able to post sometimes without always being attacked over the same tired subjects. I love this move for Coutinho and I still get trolled.

BarçaBarça

FINALLY! Quite wild that he actually is a team-member from now on! Top class addition to the squad :barcascarf:

I think he will be an instant success - he has an upwards going form with Liverpool, so if he just gets regularly playing time he will perform very well, I think!

serghei

Man, I'm not PSG, I just support the club. I'd like to be able to post sometimes without always being attacked over the same tired subjects. I love this move for Coutinho and I still get trolled.

Then why do you feel targeted when someone ridicules PSG for being absolute bottlers in CL for years and years? It's true.

Zincubus

Banned
My immediate concern is Dembele tbh ..
Coutinho is a guaranteed instant success no worries .

Are you guys expecting Dembele to be top notch straight away ?

serghei

My immediate concern is Dembele tbh ..
Coutinho is a guaranteed instant success no worries .

Are you guys expecting Dembele to be top notch straight away ?

No, and he doesn't have to be. It's enough if he plays well and works hard. Nobody expected him to play like peak Neymar. Coutinho will play great very fast.

kilian

We just signed our dream signing from the last I don`t know how many months and 2 hours later his thread is already polluted with fucking psg and shit. Unfuckingbeliveable. :rolleyes:

Welcome, Phil!
On paper we have a much stronger squad now, I hope we`ll see that on the pitch. Can`t wait to see him play. :hooray::hooray:

Home of Barca Fans