7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Barca first eleven is good. The team also has more quality depth than before. Problem is rakitic can't control a game and dembele might be raw like Neymar when he first arrived

kilian

My immediate concern is Dembele tbh ..
Coutinho is a guaranteed instant success no worries .

Are you guys expecting Dembele to be top notch straight away ?

IMO, this is a very good situation for him, because Coutinho will take the spotlight with a gigantic fee and Dembele can be eased in the team and show his talent without enormous pressure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great signing and exactly what we needed on that right side to add balance and take some load off Iniesta. 5,5 years contract and 400 mil. release clause :)

We definitely didn't need him now in January as La Liga is our to lose. Maybe Messi was promised this, maybe Nike had to be appeased, maybe we already agreed it with Coutinho in summer and he didn't want to wait. Who knows.
But it's definitely a message to everyone who thought this club is going to tubes. We signed one of the best young players on the planet in summer, secured Messi when some "fans" wanted him gone, and now got best epl player.

Visca el Barca

kattanib

I will literally masturbate the day I watch this lineup:

-----------------Mat-------------------

Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba

Roberto-Busquets-Coutinho

Dembele----Messi----Suarez

ronniecro

neymar is fantastic player but i'm happier with dembele and coutinho instead of just neymar
i can't wait to see the chemistry between coutinho and messi,i think they're gonna be fantastic on the pitch together

BarçaBarça

Yea, about as rumored. We did well after Neymar left. Dembele and Coutinho is arguably us improving our overall team. If we sign Griezmann, the squad is complete for quite some years. About 3-4 years for sure, with minor additions.

Spot on! That would really make our squad complete :)

Home of Barca Fans