7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

henias

Levante - easy game
Sociedad - hard game historically for us. Last time we've won there in La Liga must be in 2008 or so
Betis - team on confidence after winning the Seville derby. Madrid lost agains them at home, we can lose points for sure if we're not playing well
Alaves - easy game
Espanyol - tough away game, they just beat Atletico in the last round, and will be 100% motivated against us
Getafe - easy game
Eibar - tough away game against one of the revelations of this season

So, the home games are easy indeed, but all 3 away games are tricky.

Espanyol isnt tough. Theres always alot of hype before the derby, but they always get trashed by us. Easy game. Tough ones are always Betis and Eibar, they put up a good fight.

M

MessiCam

What's funny is you mentioned Messi and Suarez would rotate as CF. You do realize that Messi doesn't get rotated right?

Messi has already been rotated this season. Even he admits it’s necessary now. Suarez would need to be rotated too in games other than Cup games and who do you think will play as CF in those?

JamDav1982

Messi will get rested a fair bit this second half of season with not only CL but a loyalty to him around the WC in my opinion.

The No.10 role Messi is playing Coutinho is probably the best in the world at after Messi even he is better at it in some more traditional ways.

Wouldnt be suprised if Coutinho plays every league game and everyone else is rotated throughout those games.

serghei

Espanyol isnt tough. Theres always alot of hype before the derby, but they always get trashed by us. Easy game. Tough ones are always Betis and Eibar, they put up a good fight.

They don't really get trashed by us often on their ground. I remember a lot of very narrow wins and draws in recent years. 1-1, 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 games. And they just beat Atletico 1-0 2 weeks ago. It's a tough game.

raki

The next away games are tricky
Sociedad
Betis
Espanyol
Eibar

Mix them with the Copa fixtures and it´s a hell of 45 days before Chelsea.

Catta

What do you think, how much will Coutinho contribute statistically for the remainder of the season. I believe he could have around 10-15 goals+assists

vlad

160m for coutinho, 150 for dembele, so its 310 m for 2 players, great job bartomeu, every fan is proud of you what barca become, bring on levante

Real madrid galacticos who?

JamDav1982

160m for coutinho, 150 for dembele, so its 310 m for 2 players, great job bartomeu, every fan is proud of you what barca become, bring on levante

Real madrid galacticos who?

Worst argument ever for Barca not to spend money 'galacticos'.

Barca have always spent money when there was a need to.

You seem like one of those that would rather have a shit team just to be proved right.

Blaugranaa

Big signings don't guarantee big results. Look at teams like Manchester United, Inter Milan, AC Milan. They were great clubs 10 years ago, today the barely reach the Champions League even though they have spent a lot of money. We should all be thankful that we support a club who has been in the top3 the last 10 years. To be there requires the best players, and when La Masia doesn't spit them out as often as wanted you have to spend big money.

vlad

Worst argument ever for Barca not to spend money 'galacticos'.

Barca have always spent money when there was a need to.

You seem like one of those that would rather have a shit team just to be proved right.

Its not my money so i dont care really, but its disgrace for todays football, im just sad that psg together with barca started this shit

Blaugranaa

Its not my money so i dont care really, but its disgrace for todays football, im just sad that psg together with barca started this shit

Chelsea, Man City, AC Milan, Monaco, PSG and more are all responsible for the increasing money in football. Real and Barca can't be overtaken by a billionaire from the Middle East/Asia, so they are not guilty in these mad fees. Their money is well earned - at least more than the clubs mentioned before.

Neymessi

Its not a disgrace. We have consistently had 6 players from la masia in our starting 11 for the last decade. For a team with that amount of homegrown players we deserve to buy costly players from money that we earned from our success unlike PSG or manc.

Home of Barca Fans