7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

Its not my money so i dont care really, but its disgrace for todays football, im just sad that psg together with barca started this shit

Barca never started anything and would be fucking stupid to lose a player for 222m then have some strong principles about not spending it on star player replacements.

Who would you liked the club to have signed?

jamrock

The money had to be spent this market is crazy and since they have failed miserably in trying to sign transition players who they hope will develop into WC players Gomes anyone, then they have to go out and buy WC players

To think I was saying gomes money means he as to be one of the best in the world when he signed and now we spend 300m on 2 players. Uefa needs to address this.

jamrock

Signing those players on the brink I'm there early 20's would be best but I don't trust these guys to do that, so it is what it is really

JamDav1982

The money had to be spent this market is crazy and since they have failed miserably in trying to sign transition players who they hope will develop into WC players Gomes anyone, then they have to go out and buy WC players

To think I was saying gomes money means he as to be one of the best in the world when he signed and now we spend 300m on 2 players. Uefa needs to address this.

You miss the part where Barca lost probably the best youngish player in the world and received 222m.

Also Barca have signed players that have developed to be world class - Ter Stegen and Umtiti being examples.

There is nothing for Uefa to investigate.

jamrock

Well firstly I meant uefa needs to address transfer fees in general which are getting ridiculous.

But jamdav always looking to reply without a second thought...

raki

160m for coutinho, 150 for dembele, so its 310 m for 2 players, great job bartomeu, every fan is proud of you what barca become, bring on levante

Real madrid galacticos who?

105 and 120. The add ons is for later. Please, be rigorous

JamDav1982

Well firstly I meant uefa needs to address transfer fees in general which are getting ridiculous.

But jamdav always looking to reply without a second thought...

No Uefa dont and you need to put more thought into it as FFP already exists and seems PSG are aware of it.

Barca have done the right thing and got those players in no matter how much you wish the squad was shite.

jamrock

No Uefa dont and you need to put more thought into it as FFP already exists and seems PSG are aware of it.

Barca have done the right thing and got those players in no matter how much you wish the squad was shite.

You really are a dumb bastard who doesn't know when to give up when his little feelings are hurt aren't you.

Who said they were bad singings certainly not me or anyone else on here.

Give up jam give up, you already took a million punches in the Messi tread I'll give you on thing though, you always keep coming back for me even if it means making shit up and talking shit but your mouth is use to that taste in your mouth by this.

Me: uefa needs to look at transfer fees that are getting ridiculous but it is what it is we needed WC players

Jam: but you forget the little part of the 222m we got for neymar

Yep someone forgot that little 222m. Jesus Christ

JamDav1982

You really are a dumb bastard who doesn't know when to give up when his little feelings are hurt aren't you.

Who said they were bad singings certainly not me or anyone else on here.

Give up jam give up, you already took a million punches in the Messi tread I'll give you on thing though, you always keep coming back for me even if it means making shit up and talking shit but your mouth is use to that taste in your mouth by this.

Me: uefa needs to look at transfer fees that are getting ridiculous but it is what it is we needed WC players

Jam: but you forget the little part of the 222m we got for neymar

Yep someone forgot that little 222m. Jesus Christ

Yeah you forgot to mention the 222m.

Give up the squad is looking good. I know it is hard for you to take and want Uefa to get involved but sadly wont happen.

behindbrowneyes

160m for coutinho, 150 for dembele, so its 310 m for 2 players, great job bartomeu, every fan is proud of you what barca become, bring on levante

Real madrid galacticos who?

Our Golden Generation has lifted the club to new heights. The thing about Golden Generations is that they don't happen all the time and our transfer ban was a big blow for the development of La Masia kids since many of them had to sit for years. We don't have the talents we had a decade or two ago.

Barcelona is now one of the highest earning clubs in the world. The brand is strong and only good and successful football can guarantee you to stay on the top. Should we keep the money in the bank account and wait for the next Golden Generation? As long we can afford these sums we must spend them in order to stay competitive, especially after the recent success of Madrid. What else should they do instead? There are no shareholders you need to feed since the club is owned by the fans.

Apart from that the club always had to make selective signings. We sold Neymar, needed a new winger and bought Dembélé. We desperately searched for a Xavi replacement and never found one. Now we've signed Iniesta's heir just in time while not forgetting to invest in our defense. I don't see the problem? Galacticos was more about signing big names rather than buying players you really need. Griezmann without selling Suárez would be a Galactico signing though. Dembélé and Coutinho aren't.

jamrock

Address look into these are the words I used as a whole jammy boy, do you understand this?,not 1 specific club, can football maintain these prices is it a bubble that will pop,are these prices good for the game going forward, as the governing body of the sport uefa needs to look into these things

Devils

We should have clearly taken a moral stance against this inflated market, saved the Neymar money, risk losing commercial and marketing revenue and just throw in some La Masia youngsters into the starting XI and tell our star players to deal with it because we are Barca and we are too righteous to take part in the inflated market.

JamDav1982

Address look into these are the words I used as a whole jammy boy, do you understand this?,not 1 specific club, can football maintain these prices is it a bubble that will pop,are these prices good for the game going forward, as the governing body of the sport uefa needs to look into these things

Yeah the words where you claimed Barca have to spend 300m as have not signed any up and coming players who have been good enough and Uefa need to investigate these fees.

Ignoring - Neymar left and that is the biggest reason that the signings were needed and he left for 222m which goes a long way to justifying the money spent and certainly accounting for it.

They need to address the money coming from nowhere not clubs like Barca one of the richest clubs in the world spending big after losing a player for 222m.

JamDav1982

We should have clearly taken a moral stance against this inflated market, saved the Neymar money, risk losing commercial and marketing revenue and just throw in some La Masia youngsters into the starting XI and tell our star players to deal with it because we are Barca and we are too righteous to take part in the inflated market.

Exactly.

There are some fucking morons going about.

Home of Barca Fans