7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

his shots outside the box are only second to messi's.

He can fairly zing in a shot but at Barca would temper it a bit would think as less freedom to do that. But even having it in his locker can make teams think twice about leaving him in space which could help open it up for others.

gasgas

[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]
Here are some of the stats I picked.
Lower % dribbles completion than Eriksen
Lower possession score (negative actually)
Which can be attributable to the number of times he gets dispossessed.
Lower number of chances creates
Lower number of passes leading to shots (keypasses)
Screenshot_2017-07-22-21-47-40.jpg

JerseyAddict

You guys realise that this is the Coutinho thread !?

He had another fabulous game for Liverpool today and again showed creativity and vision with his passes that we sadly lack these days

I was lost to about who's thread this is.
So he had good or excellent game? How would you rate it? I don't trust youtube highlights.

JamDav1982

Great reliable stat that is.... Wanyama almost twice as good a dribbler as either of them.

For Barca Iniesta is a significantly better dribbler than Neymar and Messi using that stat as well...Busi is even better than those three!

Great way to draw conclusions on who is better dribbler.

Last edited:

gasgas

Great reliable stat that is.... Wanyama almost twice as good a dribbler as either of them.

For Barca Iniesta is a significantly better dribbler than Neymar and Messi using that stat as well...Busi is even better than those three!

Great way to draw conclusions on who is better dribbler.

It seems.

BTW
There's a reason to why Pochetino plays Eriksen as a CAM and Dele Alli as a SS.
Those are their best positions

JamDav1982

It seems.

BTW
There's a reason to why Pochetino plays Eriksen as a CAM and Dele Alli as a SS.
Those are their best positions

Alli is the better dribbler. Almost twice as many succesfull dribbles in tighter area of park much like Ney and Messi are much better than Iniesta or Busi.

There is a reason and he cant play them both in same position and if playing them together it is the obvious way to play them.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I have information that Coutinho to Barca is looking more and more a done deal. Can't disclose how I got that info and from whom, but it will be a record transfer for you. Around 100m euros.

Sad but expected, I thought he'd stay the extra year however from what I've been told that may not be the case.

Trickykid

I have information that Coutinho to Barca is looking more and more a done deal. Can't disclose how I got that info and from whom, but it will be a record transfer for you. Around 100m euros.

Sad but expected, I thought he'd stay the extra year however from what I've been told that may not be the case.

Come on, man :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Don't trust your sources, Ed.

You also said Naby Keita to Liverpool was a done deal.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Don't trust your sources, Ed.

You also said Naby Keita to Liverpool was a done deal.

I never said it was a done deal. I said we had agreed personal terms with Keita and that he wants to come (same with Van Dijk) it's agreeing the fee the issue and I still expect both to be in red shirts in September.

George_Costanza

okp66FD.gif

Home of Barca Fans