7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JerseyAddict

We all know that these are a different type of players but we need new fresh blood in our midfield. On any position. It is up to Valverde to make them look in UCL winning style.

JerseyAddict

They made it clear? How?

Maybe like this?

giphy.gif

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Latest news I have is that if we do not sign either Keita or Van Dijk, FSG will not sanction the sale this summer as they don't want to piss off Klopp or us supporters. If we get either Keita or Van Dijk then this becomes a probable transfer.

As I said 100m euros.

However Coutinho is certain to leave us in 2018 now (if he doesn't go this summer).

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Latest news I have is that if we do not sign either Keita or Van Dijk, FSG will not sanction the sale this summer as they don't want to piss off Klopp or us supporters. If we get either Keita or Van Dijk then this becomes a probable transfer.

As I said 100m euros.

However Coutinho is certain to leave us in 2018 now (if he doesn't go this summer).

100 euros is way too much. Hope you keep him.

behindbrowneyes

As I said 100m euros.

Thanks for sharing your informations.

What has the signing of a defender to do with Coutinho >< Keita? I see that you can sell Coutinho when you get Keita. So it is just to make a "big" signing demanded by Klopp?

How good do you rate your chances to get Van Dijk? You won't get Keita.

Jombi

It doesnt make any sense for Liverpool to sell Coutinho for a Lukaku price which their city rivals got. Why on earth would Liverpool sell Coutinho for such a fee?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Thanks for sharing your informations.

What has the signing of a defender to do with Coutinho >< Keita? I see that you can sell Coutinho when you get Keita. So it is just to make a "big" signing demanded by Klopp?

How good do you rate your chances to get Van Dijk? You won't get Keita.

FSG know Jurgen wants both Keita and Van Dijk and that he wants Coutinho to stay this season. If FSG sanction the sale of Coutinho this summer without getting in Jurgen's top two targets (at least one of them anyway as Jurgen knows it'll be tough to bring them both) then Jurgen will walk (not straight away but he will soon go) and FSG will be finished.

MessiTHEgoat

FC Barcelona representatives are in London to sign Phillipe Coutinho. Liverpool wants 100M, but there is room for negotiations. [sport]

liver only want 100m? that sounds really wierd to me...

Zincubus

Banned
FSG know Jurgen wants both Keita and Van Dijk and that he wants Coutinho to stay this season. If FSG sanction the sale of Coutinho this summer without getting in Jurgen's top two targets (at least one of them anyway as Jurgen knows it'll be tough to bring them both) then Jurgen will walk (not straight away but he will soon go) and FSG will be finished.

This is suddenly looking rather interesting ...

Van Dijk has apparently refused to go with Southampton on their preseason tour and I've heard positive rumours regards Keita - some saying its a done deal ... I also read that Coutinho is out of contract next July and can leave them very easily . Is that possible that they've let him get down to one year left ??

1993Kaan1993

RB Leipzig owners and Ragnick said many times Keita or Forsberg are not for sale even if three digit offers comes. so Liverpool has no chance for them.

Home of Barca Fans