7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

GetIn

[tw]889828906009640960[/tw]

Now it makes sense why our board is actually making a move for a decent player. If Neymar hadn't threatened to leave they would take ages just to submit an initial bid.

Devils

Coutinho should push for this deal to happen. He isn't going to win shit with Liverpool and he knows it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope so. I like Sanllehi. Seems to be one of the few close to Barto who is actually competent and gets shit done.

MessiNeymar

So much for that 60M budget that we apparently have.:lol:

The club has in the past dipped into other seasons transfer budgets and I guess if it meant keeping Neymar they would do that to sign Coutinho.

We also have some players that might be sold and should net us maybe 30-40 million. Rumours of Munir going for about 20-25M~ and some of Rafinha. Can sell Vermalen to and get him off the wages than afford to give Coutinho wages

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That's all fine and dandy but I reiterate if we do not sign either Keita or Van Dijk then Coutinho isn't going anywhere this summer. However I think a deal for next summer will be talked about now too.

MessiNeymar

That's all fine and dandy but I reiterate if we do not sign either Keita or Van Dijk then Coutinho isn't going anywhere this summer. However I think a deal for next summer will be talked about now too.

I think so to, just depends IMO how much Barca want to spend. I don't see your club declining some offer like 110-120M if they want to be crazy.

BigBarcaBoy

Don't see it happening this summer as fsg would be lynched afer insisting he wouldn't leave

Home of Barca Fans