7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

El Guaje

Give him time, Barca have a unique style it will take time.

I see him replacing Iniesta next season as a starter in midfield
And Griezmann playing left wing.

How exactly is he gonna ”get time” when he is sitting on the bench for no reason at all?
What is Valverde saving him for? In case Paulinho, god forbid, gets injured?

Valverde is a retard and a huge fraud. Now that his conservative shit football is not getting the results anymore he is slowly getting exposed for how shit and how much of a big fraud he is.

How exactly is he gonna ”get time” when he is sitting on the bench for no reason at all?
What is Valverde saving him for? In case Paulinho, god forbid, gets injured?

Valverde is a retard and a huge fraud. Now that his conservative shit football is not getting the results anymore he is slowly getting exposed for how shit and how much of a big fraud he is.

Erm we just had a 6-1 victory but sure ' conservative shit football'

Team balance is key Paulinho and Busquets are the only physically strong players Barcelona have.

henias

Team balance is key Paulinho and Busquets are the only physically strong players Barcelona have.

Look at the stats not the players appearance. He only won 1 out of 9 duels for someone "physically strong" against Las Palmas and has been utterly shite at retaining the ball or even completing a simple forward pass. He failed to win the ball back countless times and commited numerous fouls. There's no balance, and Paulinho is just there to drag the team down.

Where does Suárez and Messi play then?

This is my preferred starting 11

Griezmann Suarez Messi
Coutinho/Iniesta Busquets Rakitic
Alba Umtiti Pique Roberto/Semedo
Ter Stegen

If Griezmann wants to play for us he will have to play wide to replace Dembele who will be Loaned out.

Look at the stats not the players appearance. He only won 1 out of 9 duels for someone "physically strong" against Las Palmas and has been utterly shite at retaining the ball or even completing a simple forward pass. He failed to win the ball back countless times and commited numerous fouls. There's no balance, and Paulinho is just there to drag the team down.

He's had some vital goals for us to be fair.
Anyway Messi likes him he's the one who wanted him at Barcelona so he's probably the reason he's being picked nothing to it. He's not someone awful who will cost us games by making errors.

Cule4life

The Culest
Anyway Messi likes him he's the one who wanted him at Barcelona so he's probably the reason he's being picked nothing to it.

Even if that's somehow true its FC Barcelona not FC Messi. Are we a small club like PSG now that we have to stroke Messi's ego like PSG do with Neymar?

He's not someone awful who will cost us games by making errors.

:lol: So what is "costing us a game" mean to you then? Cos in the real world playing with Paulinho is the equivalent of playing with 10 men. If that's not "costing us a game" i don't know what is.

Even if that's somehow true its FC Barcelona not FC Messi. Are we a small club like PSG now that we have to stroke Messi's ego like PSG do with Neymar?

No but it's clear Messi has power behind the scenes

:lol: So what is "costing us a game" mean to you then? Cos in the real world playing with Paulinho is the equivalent of playing with 10 men. If that's not "costing us a game" i don't know what is.

We are undefeated in LaLiga and UCL so he hasn't cost us a game

Cule4life

The Culest
We are undefeated in LaLiga and UCL so he hasn't cost us a game

683f4383gw1eptjupsisij20e008w74z.jpg

Dat logic. So as long as Paulinho keeps scoring own goals every match doesn't matter as long as we win right?

Regarding Messi power: Stop making shit up to suit your agenda. Now people are blaming Messi for Valverde playing Paulinho :lol: What next? Blame God for making Paulinho a shitty player?

Last edited:
683f4383gw1eptjupsisij20e008w74z.jpg

Dat logic. So as long as Paulinho keeps scoring own goals every match doesn't matter as long as we win right?

Regarding Messi power: Stop making shit up to suit your agenda. Now people are blaming Messi for Valverde playing Paulinho :lol: What next? Blame God for making Paulinho a shitty player?

All that matters for me is the win idc how we do it. We will be judged by the media on results and trophies not how many goals we score a season.

Messi has been better than Ronaldo every single year except when he was injured but Ronaldo gets the Ballon Dor's when Real win trophies that simple.

Thank you Paulinho for the vital goals to keep us undefeated without him wenwoukd have less points than we do now.
I trust the coach and the team to work in Fc Barcelona's best interests

Rubbish absolute rubbish I don't have an agenda. It's a fact that Messi told Paulinho in the Argentina Brazil game ' when are you coming to Barcelona?

Last edited:
M

MessiCam

This is my preferred starting 11

Griezmann Suarez Messi
Coutinho/Iniesta Busquets Rakitic
Alba Umtiti Pique Roberto/Semedo
Ter Stegen

If Griezmann wants to play for us he will have to play wide to replace Dembele who will be Loaned out.

So you want Coutinho to start but loan out Dembélé despite Dembélé putting Coutinho to shame here at Barça thus far?

You also want Messi on the right wing? Ok.

M

MessiCam

Rubbish absolute rubbish I don't have an agenda. It's a fact that Messi told Paulinho in the Argentina Brazil game ' when are you coming to Barcelona?

It’s pretty clear you have an agenda. You want Dembélé gone but don’t consider that Coutinho has been worse thus far. You’ve even gone as far as saying Coutinho must be given time. Which is fair...

But where is this fair logic when it comes to Dembélé.

Don't think dembele has put coutinho to shame, both need more regular minutes

Go and look at the attacking stats I posted in the Dembélé thread. Coutinho loses the ball more too. I can post those stats too if you want.

El Guaje

Thanks for proving my point. That was like the only game Valverde fielded an attacking minded team filled with good, technical players. Look how good it went.

Im starting to think that you dont even watch the games, because if you did you would never think that Paulinho is important for the team balance. If anything he fucks it up by being so shit.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play Paulinho over Coutinho.

Home of Barca Fans