7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Maxim4

Coutinho and Dembele are water carriers for Paulinho and Vidal.
🚣*♂️🚣*♀️🚣*♂️🚣*♂️🚣*♀️

Attachments

• IMG_20180303_142921.jpg
    IMG_20180303_142921.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6

Cule4life

The Culest
All that matters for me is the win idc how we do it.

Just shows you don't understand Barca at all. We are more than just the results.

Messi has been better than Ronaldo every single year except when he was injured but Ronaldo gets the Ballon Dor's when Real win trophies that simple

First of all they aren't related. (See my point above). Second two wrongs don't make a right?

Thank you Paulinho for the vital goals to keep us undefeated without him wenwoukd have less points than we do now.
I trust the coach and the team to work in Fc Barcelona's best interests

You say you don't have an agenda and then you say Paulinho gets a pass indefinitely because of a couple of goals he scored. Which one is it?

pregra

This was not a very good game at all. A couple of nice dribbles which amounted to nothing is not what we paid all that money for. The way we’re set up these days we should have bought a player who can run in behind the opposing defence.

ASordidGod

Exactly the problems I anticipated: doesn't have pace for LW, or discipline for CM. Good player but not convinced he solves any of our problems.

Windhook

Good game, he sticks up well with Suarez given their previous stint at Liverpool. Still he needs to adjust to the Iniesta role, so far it's been ineffective.

Home of Barca Fans