7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

springfield

Even if Neymar was staying he would still be a good signing, seeing that a Veratti deal is difficult.

But in which way is this more possible? Coutinho signed a new long term deal in january and Klopp doesn't want to sell him. Only difference is Liverpool has less money but they have the ambition to win the PL so letting him leave would only happen if Klopp is sure he can replace him with a cheaper option.

Zuti

But in which way is this more possible? Coutinho signed a new long term deal in january and Klopp doesn't want to sell him. Only difference is Liverpool has less money but they have the ambition to win the PL so letting him leave would only happen if Klopp is sure he can replace him with a cheaper option.

Well, less money is the relevant difference even if its the only one. An offer of 100mio to Liverpool for Coutinho is very tempting to them, at least they will consider it, whereas an offer to PSG of 100mio for Verrati is only gonna be laughed of by PSG.

Messi983

Stop wasting our time, we won't get him unless we'll pay 140M+.

Sign Paulinho to keep Neyboy happy, sell Vermaelen and Munir and we're done.

Problem is Spanish football is fucking stupid. They mandate every player to have a buyout clause while other leagues such as the EPL, Ligue 1 do NOT mandate buy out clauses.

EPL, Ligue 1 clubs can name any transfer fee they want at any time.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Update for you all:-

Coutinho was happy to stay with us as he was looking to replace Iniesta next summer. Now, if Neymar goes PSG he will replace Neymar.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
120m euros is lot for him as he can be inconsistent. Still in this market I think 100m euros is fair. In a normal market it would be 60m-70m odd.

serghei

120m euros is lot for him as he can be inconsistent. Still in this market I think 100m euros is fair. In a normal market it would be 60m-70m odd.

We have other players who can step up when he has an off day. Not having the whole team (more or less) on his shoulders could help take the pressure off him.

Home of Barca Fans